Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
We don't need to have five strikers. Last year we got Bendner and Anelka for nothing. They didn't play for $#@! and were a total waste of wages.

Four strikers are enough - Tevez, Llorente, and any two of (Gio, Vuc, Quag, Matri) will do. I don't care which two goes out of those four as long as we make decent money out of them.

Forget about Jovetic.

From the sale of the two strikers, Giac, Isla and other deadwoods. We should put all that money on LW, and no, I'm not talking about Kolarov or freakin Zuniga. I want Gareth freakin Bale! :angel: we should have enough money to offer 30-40 million. The kind of money worth spending on, unlike Jovetic at this point with Tevez already in the house.
30m for Bale lol hes so overrated we dont need him and plus hes more of a left einner then a lwb

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We don't need to have five strikers. Last year we got Bendner and Anelka for nothing. They didn't play for shit and were a total waste of wages.

Four strikers are enough - Tevez, Llorente, and any two of (Gio, Vuc, Quag, Matri) will do. I don't care which two goes out of those four as long as we make decent money out of them.

Forget about Jovetic.

From the sale of the two strikers, Giac, Isla and other deadwoods. We should put all that money on LW, and no, I'm not talking about Kolarov or freakin Zuniga. I want Gareth freakin Bale! :angel: we should have enough money to offer 30-40 million. The kind of money worth spending on, unlike Jovetic at this point with Tevez already in the house.
:lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We don't need to have five strikers. Last year we got Bendner and Anelka for nothing. They didn't play for $#@! and were a total waste of wages.

THIS IS WHAT I have been saying for a long time (the rest of the post is rubbish tho :D )

Use 4 strikers!!!! that way everyone will get plenty of playing time and all will be kept busy.
In case some injuries occur... change formations or pick dudes from the primavera as bck up and thats it

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We don't need to have five strikers. Last year we got Bendner and Anelka for nothing. They didn't play for shit and were a total waste of wages.

Forget about Jovetic.

Bale :rofl:

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008

Here you can see more of Giovinco. 8 minute video of Juventus-Pescara primavera match.
Just watch how good he is in the final 1/3 of the field and how amazing his passes r.
He is playing against other juniors but even a blind man can see he has it all after watching this youtube video.
:depressed

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I hope he has a good season. I mean. there is a reason why I like him as a player. He's very entertaining and so talented. Just last year he was playing that way with Parma. Hopefully his Parma game can translate for us as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)