Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
How can you be #10 for the national team when u can't even wear an unclaimed #10 for your club. Just doesnt seem right.

You make it seem as if the Azzuri #10 is worth more than the Juve #10, that's obv. not the case. And I wouldn't call it unclaimed, Pinturicchio still has it but just doesn't use it as much as he once used to.

Jul 10, 2006
You make it seem as if the Azzuri #10 is worth more than the Juve #10, that's obv. not the case. And I wouldn't call it unclaimed, Pinturicchio still has it but just doesn't use it as much as he once used to.
That's not at all what I meant. I would just assume that most people who wear #10 for the national side, especially for a world power like Italy, also wear it for their club side.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am interested to know how you can measure the importance of the #10 jersey, since Qwisto seems to think that the Juve #10 is worth more. Perhaps for us fans, this is the case, but I can assure you that the epitome for some players is representing their country :shocked:

Gio getting the 10 though :yao: That's a real insult to the Azzurri

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I have a feeling we may be stuck with Gio and Matri for a long time. I would rather sell them and get what money we can for them now. the fact is Giovincho cant play in a 3-5-2 because he's not a striker. If we switched to wingers with with wing backs maybe he might be able to play at his best on the wing which seems like his natural position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)