Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Both him and Conte need to realize the reason he stood out when younger, his creativity, specifically exploiting the space from the left while cutting in, we let him go as a more creative oriented player, and got back a player that mainly shoots and tries to just and run straight at bigger defenders head on (mainly because of having the weird role of central striker).
Yeah, that Giovinco had the potential to be an assist-machine. I'd give the player one more year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed I want the player who's first instinctive was effortlessly creating for others, the one who in the first minutes of his debute in Serie B made a splendid through ball to Le Roi. Diverse yourself by becoming more of an attacker/scorer is one thing, but to not lose your creativity, which is your main strenght, or being played in a way you cant show that, isnt really ideal.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Hey the switch to 433 would depend on Chiellini on the left side.

I don't know if Conte will change it... really don't know.

But I agree that Giovinco as a left winger could do some more damage.

He's also young and Juve product, one of the 4 needed to field in Champions. I seriously doubt he'll leave.

Despite that, I think he lacks the personality to play in a team like Juventus. He simply can't handle the pressure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He has got stamina too.

I dont know what Conte thinks sometimes to be sincere. Not only us in the TUZ, but in other sources a lot of people have noticed this issue. Everyone things the same. I really dont know why he is not used there more often.

Maybe with the coming of 2 new strikers , we will see Conte using him more in this wide position. Because at this rate... next season will be a combination of Vuci-Higua , Llorente-Higua or Vuci-Llorente. Gio will play so sporadicly it will be not fun. Because even when Vuci gets injured... Conte can easily go for the Lorente as SS and Higua as striker combo. Gio will almost never play.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Definatly should not sell him this summer i think he will only improve under Conte so the longer he stas the better and more aluable he may become i don't think he will decline like many other Italian players he ma just be a late bloomer because he does have the potential and the talent he or Conte just haven't figured out to make the most of it yet. Once he starts delivering end product he sill be class but right now...

he is all fart and no shit.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
His missus looks like a bloke.

Thaibrides.com

- - - Updated - - -

He's best as an impact player, coming off the bench with 30 minutes left to stretch the opposition, he shouldn't be starting next season.
But that will not be enough for him tho. This next season will be a huge one for him. But I can see the same as this one coming for him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's best as an impact player, coming off the bench with 30 minutes left to stretch the opposition, he shouldn't be starting next season.
exactly :tup:

I said it the entire season and i'll keep saying it. We cannot use giovinco as a starter, ever. The fact he did just shows how pathetic our frontline was bar vucinic. Against chelsea, he showed exactly what i want from him. Enter a game in wich we are leading, opponents pressing, us defending deep, and their defenders getting tired and stretched.
THEN, bring on the fucking vinco, and he will have his space to run in. In this very situation, he was VERY good at parma. Yes, we should keep him for that very reason, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT START HIM. Defenders will man handle him.
Wide position ? we did that a few times and giaccherini was better then him. He cant get past his marker, he's only good at cutting back and early crossing. thing is, as an impact player, he would be able to do this much easyer.

We need diamanti to give us much needed versatility, and Higuain for the kick in quality.

Having diamanti, vucinic, llorente and higuain for both starter forward spots, is the way to go. having giovinco to come in when we are leading against stretched defences, is just making perfect use of our 5 strikers

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, in that role, all he needs to work on his mostly his composure, and a bit his movement.

We cant have it happening he's getting the perfect counter,and the balloon's it into row Z.
He did that to much this year.

But again, against chelsea, he played the perfect sup.

Nov 17, 2012
Hey the switch to 433 would depend on Chiellini on the left side.

I don't know if Conte will change it... really don't know.

But I agree that Giovinco as a left winger could do some more damage.

He's also young and Juve product, one of the 4 needed to field in Champions. I seriously doubt he'll leave.

Despite that, I think he lacks the personality to play in a team like Juventus. He simply can't handle the pressure.
Chiellini @ LWB? :sergio:

Bench Bonny, play Cáceres as LB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)