Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The Dr Giovinco sequence was one of the funniest I've seen on a pitch in a long time :lol: And what made it even funnier was one poster on the live thread asking why Gio is trying to fuck Britos.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We gotta stop sending him long balls...play it to his feet or into space for him to run into....but nothing where he will face an aerial battle with someone.

- - - Updated - - -

thats really dumb, he didnt 'pass out' because of lack of blood pressure
So...trained physicians were wrong?

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
thats in case of syncope, if it's head or neck trauma you are not supposed to move the person
Exactly my thoughts. I'm not a medical professional, but the first thing they taught me in first-aid back in the day was that in events where there is head and neck trauma, you immobilize the neck as much as possible, call the ambulance. You do not fuck around with head/neck trauma.

I have played/watched contact sports for 20+ years, hockey and football mainly (well, I don't play anymore), seen plenty of bells rung, knockouts... I have never seen a procedure/treatment where someone has their legs elevated after taking a head shot.

Poor Britos, they almost had that guy twisted into a pretzel... and Seba looked like he was trying to remember a forgotten kamasutra wheelbarrow move, or something. So bizarre.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
thats in case of syncope, if it's head or neck trauma you are not supposed to move the person
Well, yes and no.

You can ABSOLUTELY NOT move the torso and head/neck, because if there is a trauma,you can paralyse or kill the person.

Raising legs, is the good thing to do, because you arent moving the spine.

However, its still a bad idea if the player has a stroke or trombosis caused by clotted veign. there is a chance you would break the artery by doing that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)