Sebastian Giovinco (14 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly Suns. Some here have an agenda. It's fascinating stuff.

Too lazy to scroll back through posts: how many "indecisive goal" excuses are there today?

Can't stop scoring...regardless of finishing issues.

Forza gio :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So let me get this straight. Gets on the score sheet...but him having a mediocre performance is what's more important.

Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes Kyle...that's exactly what I said in my post...verbatim and implied. You saw right through me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I seriously think he had an ok game. Some good runs, a couple chances, some wasted. Nothing out of the ordinary but not bad.
Yes, just like the rest of our players. Routine.
It's shocking to read how after a 3:0 win in which our lead and win were never put in danger, some don't praise the team or the players and only criticize. Do you even celebrate the goals if it's scored by someone you don't fancy?

The only one in this winning Juve who can be criticized is De Ceglie, simply because he sucks :agree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Padded his stats? :lol: Look, if producing means padding your stats then I'm all up for it. Do you think he has some kinda deal with the opponents to pad his stats and they just let him score and assist? Wow dude.. Remind me of when people used to say that the only thing Trezeguet does is score.
I simply don't rate him as a player, and would sell if we got a half decent offer. I was obviously happy that he scored, as it meant we went 2-0 up, but he was a nuisance for our team, particularly in the 1'st half where he was offside 4-5 times and got in the way of that 1-2 exchange between Vuci and Marchisio. His goal came at an opportune moment for the team, and it was decisive. However, his performance was very average.

As for Trez, he could be very frustrating and anonymous at times, but he was clinical and decisive in front of goal more often than not. Trez was also a scorer/finisher first and foremost. He wasn't required to contribute to the overall play. If you want to compare Gio to someone, compare him to all the SS's out there, not the forwards. In that respect, and compared to others who play his position, he is very average.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im always happy whover scores... unless he is amauri or something..... and even thats alie because im pretty sure i celebrated every fukin amoori goal.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Yes, just like the rest of our players. Routine.
It's shocking to read how after a 3:0 win in which our lead and win were never put in danger, some don't praise the team or the players and only criticize. Do you even celebrate the goals if it's scored by someone you don't fancy?

The only one in this winning Juve who can be criticized is De Ceglie, simply because he sucks :agree:
:tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
So let me get this straight. Gets on the score sheet...but him having a mediocre performance is what's more important.

Got it.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes Kyle...that's exactly what I said in my post...verbatim and implied. You saw right through me.
Two way street. Look at how Kasaki is behaving, laughing because Giovinco scored just to shove it in the face of his doubters. Clearly Giovinco's interests > Juventus victory.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I simply don't rate him as a player, and would sell if we got a half decent offer. I was obviously happy that he scored, as it meant we went 2-0 up, but he was a nuisance for our team, particularly in the 1'st half where he was offside 4-5 times and got in the way of that 1-2 exchange between Vuci and Marchisio. His goal came at an opportune moment for the team, and it was decisive. However, his performance was very average.

As for Trez, he could be very frustrating and anonymous at times, but he was clinical and decisive in front of goal more often than not. Trez was also a scorer/finisher first and foremost. He wasn't required to contribute to the overall play. If you want to compare Gio to someone, compare him to all the SS's out there, not the forwards. In that respect, and compared to others who play his position, he is very average.
If you don't rate him, that's fine. I totally respect that but what I had a problem with was that were neglecting what he has produced for the team by saying that he's stat padding.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte: 'Juve fans mustn't jeer'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte criticised the Juventus Stadium fans for jeering SebastianGiovinco. “At times they really irritate me.”
Giovinco scored in the 3-0 victory over Siena, but the supporters in Turin were not always fully behind the side.
“We should enjoy today’s victory, as we had to win and it was not easy,”Conte told Rai Sport.
“Siena are in great shape and they deserve compliments for their performance. We got three points and did very well in psychological terms to control the game.
“At times certain murmurs of complaint from the stands really irritate me, as I find them inopportune. People forget that 18 months ago Juve were seventh.
“They ought to be enthusiastic at having players like Giovinco, so I do not agree with those who jeer.”
Next Friday there is the Scudetto showdown with Napoli, as the gap at the top is currently seven points awaiting the Partenopei’s trip to Udinesetomorrow.
“We will go to Naples with humility and play with a more relaxed state of mind thanks to today’s win,” added Conte.
The tactician has been linked with Chelsea and dropped a hint he is considering it.
"I am attracted by the idea of working overseas."

----
This is unnaceptable really.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
@ALC
You should be ashamed because if u were at the stadium im 100% sure you would be one of those fukers jeering our players.

Not even shits like amauri and motta and molinaro deserve that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)