Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
One thing I like about him which sometimes overlooked is that he never really looked ran out of gas even though he made countless of dribbling runs in a match.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
One thing I like about him which sometimes overlooked is that he never really looked ran out of gas even though he made countless of dribbling runs in a match.
i think thats his best quality... his stamina is very good and he is capable of constat running and bursting thru all the game. Thats specially good in the final 20 mins when a good burst of speed can net you a goal or recover a dangerous ball.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
we cant know that :D but we can pray it does... because he would be soooo effective and dangerous if he was a killer finisher in the area
Remember Ibra when he joined us ???

Giovinco does everything perfect except his shooting, it's either off the target or on goalkeepers hands. I am pretty sure he will improve!

p.s. 8g4a

Sebastian Giovinco FW
Shots 9
Shots on target 4
Key passes 3
Pass accuracy 82%
Touches 66
Whoscored rating 8.79
Goals 0

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Remember Ibra when he joined us ???

Giovinco does everything perfect except his shooting, it's either off the target or on goalkeepers hands. I am pretty sure he will improve!

p.s. 8g4a

Sebastian Giovinco FW
Shots 9
Shots on target 4
Key passes 3
Pass accuracy 82%
Touches 66
Whoscored rating 8.79
Goals 0
Please dont bring stats to paint a pretty picture... Because i can bring stats to make him look horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco shouldnt leave, he's a valubale asset to have on the bench, when you are protecting a lead
No one wants to be on the bench. Just ask Del Piero...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)