Sebastian Giovinco (13 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
It was a minor section of the fans, it's not like the entire stadium did it.

I don't like it when that stuff happens, but ... I must admit, he was indeed frustrating. He clearly has good technical ability, and some of the stuff he does is very good, but as a finisher he's average or slightly above average at best. At least judging by what he's showing at the moment. If there's more to his finishing than what we're currently seeing, I do sincerely hope he'll start bringing it out soon.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not only his finishing but his decision making in general/overall has been pretty poor in the games he's played so far and that's got to drastically improve if he wants a long and a secure future at the club.

Also i am one of those who thinks he would suit the 4-3-3 better as a LW than as a striker in a 3-5-2.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yes, at least offensively, but I think it's crucial to a success with the 4-3-3 that the wingers also contribute defensively, which he simply wouldn't do.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
By saying that, you imply that we have better forwards, but Quaglia played way worse than Giovinco against Lazio. He even a missed the sitter that Giovinco set up.
Quaglia has performed better than Giovinco over the course of the season. Much better.

Look Giovinco has a role to play as a striker at our club, but he is just a really frustrating player to watch. He has shite decision making, his finishing is cack and his constant use of stupid flicks annoys the fuck out of me.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The problem is I don't expect them to come out in this game, needing only a draw.
If they play for a draw, I expect us to win, I'd be more worried them attacking us like the first leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw this quote on Football Italia, seriously what has he been smoking? Tuttosport gave him the lowest mark out of everybody for the whole match and rightly so, Vidal was MOM by far.
Because when your fans boo a player then as a Manager you need to boost a players confidence at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)