Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
looked like shoulder to shoulder to me
yep, even if it was small contact from behind Tagliavento would never gave a penalty for it

giovinco vs. cocksuckers:
total passes - 29
pass success - 52% ( almost every 2nd pass was giveaway!)
total crosses - 2
long balls - 2/2
shots - 0
key passes - 1
sucessful dribbling - 6
was fouled - 3

numbers are saying it all, should have been subbed in the 2nd half

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can see Giovinco is not playing up to his standards nor Juventus' but people make it seem like we have something better.

NONE of our strikers are performing. Not even Mirko Vucinic, who some people act as if he were Lionel Messi. I'm a Vucinic fan, he helped us significantly last season and he'll always have a place in my heart but I'm not getting carried away with this hype.

One striker is getting praised, and the other is getting $#@! on constantly. They're both playing like $#@!, so someone just man up and accept it.

If you can't admit that...then...that's...just...sad.
Yup. N0t buying it either. Im jus fed up with every0ne bar maybe quags that seems t0 care. But with gi0 being the way he is and mirk0 als0 being Af faar cry 0f list laast perf0rmaances fr0m last seas0n, i just caan feel bad with 0ur f0rwards. We seri0usly need s0mething special

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I can see Giovinco is not playing up to his standards nor Juventus' but people make it seem like we have something better.

NONE of our strikers are performing. Not even Mirko Vucinic, who some people act as if he were Lionel Messi. I'm a Vucinic fan, he helped us significantly last season and he'll always have a place in my heart but I'm not getting carried away with this hype.

One striker is getting praised, and the other is getting shit on constantly. They're both playing like shit, so someone just man up and accept it.

If you can't admit that...then...that's...just...sad.
First line made me

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lol oh the delusion, not one starter on this team is playing nearly as bad as giovinco, his performance today was one of the worst of any forward in a long while, but its never his fault of course.
For yesterday's game?

Vucinic didn't even look like he tried yesterday. He misplaced many passes in the final third that may have been key. But okay we'll blame it on the injury. So lets move on.

Bendtner. Bendtner was equally as horrific as Giovinco yesterday. Do you remember that backheel pass? Wtf was that...

Quagliarella. Did nothing, just like all our other strikers.

Our defenders and and midfielders are playing great. That's why we're 1st place in Serie A. But all of our strikers are playing poorly.

- - - Updated - - -

that's all he does every game.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No idea what that means.

Maybe Lion hasn't fully taught you how to troll yet.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
No idea what that means.
I'm not surprised.

You appear very clueless. Your naive thought process on Giovinco's abilities, potential and current level a good example.

He is nothing more than a mediocre squad player at top level. Yet you can't stop fappin'.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm not surprised.

You appear very clueless. Your naive thought process on Giovinco's abilities, potential and current level a good example.

He is nothing more than a mediocre squad player at top level. Yet you can't stop fappin'.
Oh man.

Now I know you're a retard.

Learn how to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)