Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
for those hating on Gio and saying he had a crap game, i wana see what you guys would do out there

He is by far something we had none of last season, which is an attacker that can take on his man and seemed to gain an understanding with the rest as the game wore on

People bashgin him after one game,against a team that was set up to defend with everyone behind the ball and frustrate us

Im sure Conte would tell all of you to shut the f(*^ up!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
for those hating on Gio and saying he had a crap game, i wana see what you guys would do out there

He is by far something we had none of last season, which is an attacker that can take on his man and seemed to gain an understanding with the rest as the game wore on

People bashgin him after one game,against a team that was set up to defend with everyone behind the ball and frustrate us

:wth:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

heheheh thats so funny :lol::lol: nice argument

the thing is most teams will play like parma, defending with everyone behind the ball. my problem with gio has been for this fact. i dont think it will suit his playstyle, and that he is too weak and small. but we will see how it goes.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
i would say not scoring, loosing the ball, and making wrong decitions is hurting our play.
he made some bad decisions and lost the ball a few times, but also did some good actions and created danger around the area. not his best game though.
he did not hurt the flow of our play and maybe even improved it. if you compare him to Borrielo last season and think about it for a moment you'll understand what I mean.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
he made some bad decisions and lost the ball a few times, but also did some good actions and created danger around the area. not his best game though.
he did not hurt the flow of our play and maybe even improved it. if you compare him to Borrielo last season and think about it for a moment you'll understand what I mean.
i wont think about borriello, he sucked, and beeing better than him should not be considered as special AT ALL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)