Sebastian Giovinco (17 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
So that other day a guy from our company’s ad agency passed by and saw me on my desk and noticed my Nedved wallpaper. So he was like, hey Rami you are Juventini? I answered positively, so the guy said “I LOVE Juve, I am the biggest fan in the world!! I watched all the matches this year.” I just smiled and said, “ya I love Juve too.”

So today he passed by and we started talking, so I said “so you saw Bologna?” he said “no, I had to work late.” So I thought well that’s ok that doesn’t really make him any less of a fan. But he quickly followed up with “who won?”, I answered his question with a quick match report. I thought, oh well maybe he just had some emergency yesterday and couldn’t really know.

But I decided to test him, so I said “Giovinco played great yesterday!”, the guy said “who is Giovinco?”. Since I am a patient man, I answered him. Then the guy said “speaking of youngsters, I hear there is a guy named Pala..Pal…no, is he good?”

Hmm, so the guy watched all the matches but didn’t notice Palladino? Biggest fan in the world my ass!! :wallbang:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
So that other day a guy from our company’s ad agency passed by and saw me on my desk and noticed my Nedved wallpaper. So he was like, hey Rami you are Juventini? I answered positively, so the guy said “I LOVE Juve, I am the biggest fan in the world!! I watched all the matches this year.” I just smiled and said, “ya I love Juve too.”

So today he passed by and we started talking, so I said “so you saw Bologna?” he said “no, I had to work late.” So I thought well that’s ok that doesn’t really make him any less of a fan. But he quickly followed up with “who won?”, I answered his question with a quick match report. I thought, oh well maybe he just had some emergency yesterday and couldn’t really know.

But I decided to test him, so I said “Giovinco played great yesterday!”, the guy said “who is Giovinco?”. Since I am a patient man, I answered him. Then the guy said “speaking of youngsters, I hear there is a guy named Pala..Pal…no, is he good?”

Hmm, so the guy watched all the matches but didn’t notice Palladino? Biggest fan in the world my ass!! :wallbang:

The world is filled with people like him...
This summer, some days after we were relegated I went for a 5x5 match wearing my Juve shirt.One saw me, came and asked me completely surprised: <Do you still support Juventus???How can you support a Serie B team???>
Well, gloryhunters will never dissapear:(

(this was a little off-topic)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

But I decided to test him, so I said “Giovinco played great yesterday!”, the guy said “who is Giovinco?”. Since I am a patient man, I answered him. Then the guy said “speaking of youngsters, I hear there is a guy named Pala..Pal&#8230;no, is he good?”

Look, anyone tells you that he is the biggest fan of anything in the world and blah blah blah...., trust me he is nothing but a fool messing around.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Here you can see more of Giovinco. 8 minute video of Juventus-Pescara primavera match.
Just watch how good he is in the final 1/3 of the field and how amazing his passes r.
He is playing against other juniors but even a blind man can see he has it all after watching this youtube video.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFK_cmTTY4

Here you can see more of Giovinco. 8 minute video of Juventus-Pescara primavera match.
Just watch how good he is in the final 1/3 of the field and how amazing his passes r.
He is playing against other juniors but even a blind man can see he has it all after watching this youtube video.
The kid makes some pretty slick through balls, that's for sure. Through the entire clip he didn't miss one pass and his goals were very well taken, although I didn't really see him take on any defenders one-v-one. Giovinco also looks to be pretty quick on his feet, something we haven't had in a forward for quite a while. Hopefully he won't end up as another wasted talent in the Juventus system. Thanks for the video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)