Sebastian Giovinco (11 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
The kid makes some pretty slick through balls, that's for sure. Through the entire clip he didn't miss one pass and his goals were very well taken, although I didn't really see him take on any defenders one-v-one. Giovinco also looks to be pretty quick on his feet, something we haven't had in a forward for quite a while. Hopefully he won't end up as another wasted talent in the Juventus system. Thanks for the video.
this is what u want for his dribbling
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BBQ7GPv-U90
and he has pretty good free kick ability, one against inter, one against torino
all you can find on youtube by searching giovinco

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This guy is really really good. Every once in a while a talent emerges that is head and shoulders above the rest, Giovinco is one of these. Those other youth players look like amateurs compared to Giovinco. He has it all, dribbling, passing, brains, playmaking, pace, he even looks to be quite two-footed. This guy is going to make it, we should start giving him space starting now. If i'm correct the primavera season just finished, so they won't need him anymore anyway.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

First order of business, IMO, should be stuffing him with a lot of pasta. I don't mind him being short, lots of good players were short, but he's too skinny, he just seems so weak. He needs to gain a few pounds and seriously hit the gym. His skill in unquestionable but he needs fitness just as much. The way he is now I don't know how he can fight with Serie A defenders, he'll be on the floor all the time. He is pacey but he can't rely on that only, there are pacey defenders as well.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
First order of business, IMO, should be stuffing him with a lot of pasta. I don't mind him being short, lots of good players were short, but he's too skinny, he just seems so weak. He needs to gain a few pounds and seriously hit the gym. His skill in unquestionable but he needs fitness just as much. The way he is now I don't know how he can fight with Serie A defenders, he'll be on the floor all the time. He is pacey but he can't rely on that only, there are pacey defenders as well.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)