Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ghirardi seems to think he'll stay. I suppose Giovinco is looking at Elia, Estigarribia, Quagliarella and the others and weighing up his options. With this current Juve team a player could be sat on the bench for spells. Like it or lump it, it's all about the team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ghirardi seems to think he'll stay. I suppose Giovinco is looking at Elia, Estigarribia, Quagliarella and the others and weighing up his options. With this current Juve team a player could be sat on the bench for spells. Like it or lump it, it's all about the team.
No room for crying kids who whinge if they dont play. I hope if he comes back he changes that attitude.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, when you have a spell at a team and outplayed other players in your position but still ride the bench it would be frustrating.

Forza Gio.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pirlo's free kick taking has been poor(for his former standards) for a few years now. He used to be great at taking free kicks but I am afraid he isn't anymore.
He's good enough for now. I'd like Gio too but he'd be a sub and I don't know if he'd still be alright with that. Vucinic is better on the left of the 4-3-3 imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)