Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Sorry for not listening to you man. He’s not only a troll, but a lame one as well.

--

Now, back to Seba. If Conte wants him, I’m sure we will find a way to get him. Nedved and Conte go meet with him or something.
I am sorry, but that Angelina Jolie line is GOLD! :rofl:

I am going to add it to things I shouldn't say when I am trying to come back at somebody on a forum

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
'Giovinco reminds me of Messi'

Parma boss Franco Colomba believes he’s got the next best thing to Leo Messi. “Sebastian Giovinco really reminds me of him!”
Both players are on the little side, which is why the Barcelona man is nicknamed 'The Flea’ and the Italian referred to as 'The Atomic Ant.’

Would I like to train Messi? Of course! Although, to tell the truth, we’ve already got someone who really reminds me of him! It’s Giovinco,” said the Coach on a visit to the Parma Football School.

The Ducali have already achieved safety and end their season against mid-table Cagliari.

“I want to see a concentrated side that will go to Sardinia looking for a strong finale to the campaign.

“It would be a shame to relax, seeing as we have the opportunity to further improve our position in the table.

We will only start thinking about next season from Monday. I do have several players out of action, so will experiment with some new ideas.

Parma are without the suspended Blerim Dzemaili, plus injured Alessandro Lucarelli, Amauri, Gabriel Paletta, Hernan Crespo, Raffaele Palladino and Fernando Marques.

FI

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
many supporters seem unable to realize that the option for Parma to sign 50% of his registration, would mean nothing if our new manager asked Giovinco to come home and offered him the chance to challenge, seriously challenge, for a starting spot next season. giovinco MUSt agree to selling 50% of his registration, else it cannot happen. Perhaps Parma can lie to him, tell him they want him in their team, so he signs on the dotted line, then they find a buyer, making a huge profit on the paltry figure pre-agreed for that 50%. But I doubt it. Nobody on here knows WHO at juventus decided that giovinco wasn't for us this season. Perhaps it was Delneri...if so, he has gone, so it would mean now, that la formica atomica needs to speak to our new coach before making a decision on his future.If it was MArotta, who looks like remaining, although I am uncertain of this, then still...our new manager could easily say 'i want giovinco back'. Nothing is certain. Everything is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)