Sebastian Giovinco (3 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think it's way too late now. If we do manage to get him back somehow then I will be pleasantly surprised.

Nice finish tonight though.
It was a nice finish. Shows how complete he is. Left footed shot nicely placed right after a very smart holding run right between the Twin Towers. The kid is smart and despite his size his footballing intelligence and awareness more than makes up for it.

Jan 22, 2009
It was a nice finish. Shows how complete he is. Left footed shot nicely placed right after a very smart holding run right between the Twin Towers. The kid is smart and despite his size his footballing intelligence and awareness more than makes up for it.
Yeah, but we made a fucked up deal, not leaving us having the last word on the deal!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Even if they get relegated, they'll use the option on 50% and sell it again, either way we are fucked :sergio:
I know. There has to be some kind of loop hole here. We couldn't have been that stupid otherwise we should have just sold him outright if there was no way of bringing him back.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I know. There has to be some kind of loop hole here. We couldn't have been that stupid otherwise we should have just sold him outright if there was no way of bringing him back.
I think he just simply wasn't in Marottas plans for Juventus. Nothing to do with the experience crap. He didn't have fate in him and just let him go. He'll be too damn proud to admit his mistake and try bringing him back. I hope kiddo goes to Spain at least where he can play through every player without getting knocked down every other time.

May 4, 2004
This transfer will be decided by Giovinco really.. If we convince him to come back! Then we will get him.. Parma will have to negotiate with us and only us..

EDIT: By that i mean, Gio would refuse any other offer..

Jan 22, 2009
This transfer will be decided by Giovinco really.. If we convince him to come back! Then we will get him.. Parma will have to negotiate with us and only us..

EDIT: By that i mean, Gio would refuse any other offer..
Seeing him getting the rightful respect there, I strongly doubt he will wont to come back

*Parma wont be relegated, we all know it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)