Sebastian Giovinco (9 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedvěd

OK, I understand why would you loan Giovinco out, but the fuck in hell put a 50% buy clause in the contract? Why? :/

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
PARMA, Giovinco : "Juventus : Never again"
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Sebastian Giovinco (24) stated on Saturday : "I am really happy to be at Parma, although I also and still belong to Juventus on a joint ownership deal. I would prefer being already just a Parma player and I hope that's going to happen at the end of the season. I do not want to go back to Juve because I was not given a real chance while being there. I deserved more because I always trained hard and gave my best for them .... I believe in myself and I want to prove my worth. I hope to show Juventus that they were wrong for not believing in my potential".

from footballpress.net

Goodbye little man, it's a shame how it ends. From now on, seeing your complexes and bitterness, I hope Juventus were NOT wrong about your potential.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Original source or it did not happen.

edit: think I found it:

Le scoccia che il suo cartellino sia a metà fra Parma e Juve? Preferirebbe tagliare il cordone ombelicale con i bianconeri?
«Nella mia testa l’ho già fatto. Meglio che ognuno vada per la sua strada».

At least that's what they wrote on tifosibianconeri.com(ex-1897). A little different tone, but still this almost definitely means goodbye.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If 50% is 3m, then wouldn't they be paying 6m total?

Don't know how this works, just asking.
You use these kind of deals(who sometimes work, sometimes don't) to valorise the player so one half would cost(3m + 1m for the loan) + 3/4m and more because he played well this year so we'd ask for more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)