Sebastian Giovinco (70 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He'll be back, guys. He'll be back.

Think of it.

He's getting to play every match, and now he's in the NT.

This most liekly wouldn't have happened if he were at Juve this year.
Of course, because DN doesn't believe in Giovinco. At least that is the message by loaning him out.

He won't be used next year either unless DN is gone or Seba really impresses, which would be nice.

DN still prefers his version of the 4-4-2.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course, because DN doesn't believe in Giovinco. At least that is the message by loaning him out.

He won't be used next year either unless DN is gone or Seba really impresses, which would be nice.

DN still prefers his version of the 4-4-2.
You know full well through our text messages how I felt about that hiring. :D

nhilun

Dec 23, 2008
The problem with Gio coming back is that DN wouldn't give up on Marchisio, and no one wants to see Aquilani benched.

But we can play all three if Juve play like this next season (Amauri can go to Parma for free, and we get Gio back):

Buffon
RB, Bonucci, Chiellini, LB
Aquilani, Melo, Marchisio
Krasic, Mati/Quaq, Gio​

Nothing would stop us. Of course Delneri will stick with his 4-4-2. I wish Spaletti would come.
would be great if Seba backs and Juve plays with that formation but the biggest problem is where will Del Piero plays, the new deal is close

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Gio readdy to rape meelan
"We must go there trying to play our own style, without any fear,"

"The only danger is from ourselves, in the sense that we have to be in the right frame of mind on the pitch. In my opinion, we are capable of getting a result."

"I am very happy with this debut and what I did during my 15 minutes on the pitch. We managed to find an equaliser and there were positive signs," :heart:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Parma president Ghirardi reveals he has already told Juventus he will be taking up option on Giovinco & has enquired about full ownership
Of course he has. If we give them full ownership we're basically just giving away a player who could be good for our team. And for what, 3,5m + whatever the other 50% is worth? So like 10m in total? Not worth it.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
And with that kind of money we can make another wonder transfer ,we can bring Recoba for example on loan for option to buy him for 25 m$ with Giovinco's money. Marotta , make us proud again...

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
10 Million and I'll pack his bags for him.
10m for a 23 year old player who's having one of the best average ratings in the league and just made it to the Italian NT? Also, if he keeps his form up and continues to play this well 10m would be a steal for Parma. Just a season or two after that and thay could sell him for much, much more than that. Him, Rossi and Balotelli are the future offense of their country, we might as well get him back and see his value increase. We need to stop getting fucked over when we sell our players.

I say get him back and make him a starter. We can't really afford paying for a player who's much better than Giovinco so we might as well bring him back, save A LOT of money and get ourselves an excellent player.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
10m for a 23 year old player who's having one of the best average ratings in the league and just made it to the Italian NT? Also, if he keeps his form up and continues to play this well 10m would be a steal for Parma. Just a season or two after that and thay could sell him for much, much more than that. Him, Rossi and Balotelli are the future offense of their country, we might as well get him back and see his value increase. We need to stop getting fucked over when we sell our players.

I say get him back and make him a starter. We can't really afford paying for a player who's much better than Giovinco so we might as well bring him back, save A LOT of money and get ourselves an excellent player.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)