Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm totally with you. Sometimes, rules in real life don't seem to apply on forums.
Actually rules in life differ from one culture to the other. Some people on this forum think it is completely fine to look down at how others look and when you point it out they take it personally. It happened with me just last week.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Actually rules in life differ from one culture to the other. Some people on this forum think it is completely fine to look down at how others look and when you point it out they take it personally. It happened with me just last week.
It's been a whole week?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol relax. Gio is my favourite midget, in last 3-4 years, he instantly became one of my top fav players like no other Juve player has been since young Ale. So rest assured, not looking down on the midgets looks :D

Marrotta couldnt care less about how he looks and very little to appriciate for what he has done for Juve so far.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Lol relax. Gio is my favourite midget, in last 3-4 years, he instantly became one of my top fav players like no other Juve player has been since young Ale. So rest assured, not looking down on the midgets looks :D

Marrotta couldnt care less about how he looks and very little to appriciate for what he has done for Juve so far.
-rep

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Hopefully he turns it on for Italy. If he does well, given our fetish with the azzurri, it would be difficult for our management to resist, especially since he is our product and already very popular amongst the fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I saw your rep kiddo :D

And OT, Eto'o scored again, he is easily the most likeable Inter player ever for me (Since Baggio). Cant even get annoyed as I usually do with Inter goals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Most unoriginal nickname I have heard for over 10 years now, being called Yksel Osmanovski :p

And yeah obviously the fellow Gio fanboy didnt neg rep but the reverse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)