Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
That's exactly how it is with Krasic. It's amazing how teams just double up on that side the moment he gets the ball. That wouldn't happen if we had Gio or someone like him on the left. Our play now is predictable.
interesting. so you think the opponent would not double up on krasic an their left side of defense, because they fear he would play a long ball to their right side of attack where giovinco would win the aerial challenge against their right back and then be clean on goal ?

opponents can easily double up on our wingers if they want to. they have a side back and a midfielder for that ... no problem in doing that.

an even greater problem would be, that you may not have too many players that are ballhogs who dribble first and then think, because this slows down every attack. the ball is faster than a dribbling player, so too many dribblers would make it easier for the opponent to defend, because they got more time to get back into defense, if every station the ball is played to, first attempts to dribble past an opponent

Jan 22, 2009
Can I have a quick clarification pls! Do we have the final word on his future at the end of the season or Parma can have him once they pay the clause? In other words, can we summon him at the end of the season??

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can I have a quick clarification pls! Do we have the final word on his future at the end of the season or Parma can have him once they pay the clause? In other words, can we summon him at the end of the season??
No we cant, we gave them the right to buy half of him for meeeeeeeeasly 3.5m, so they will defenitely take that option, and keep him prolly, if we cant be super persuasive, or just overpay alot to get back a player we own.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Same goes to midget jokes. Actually any jokes about how one looks are extremely lame. But I don't why you asked me this, I have a feeling you thought I made made jokes about Giovinco being a midget.
Nope, but Osman made a joke about both Marotta and Giovinco and you just seemed to notice the Marotta joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)