Sebastian Giovinco (7 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:tup:

I just don't understand it. What more does this boy have to do to get some much needed and deserved recognition? Does anyone remember Pistol Pete from the Boston Celtics? Sorta reminds me of him: small, talented and just underrated. Deserves more IMO, Ferrara better get his head out of his ass and play him this year. Shit we could sell him for what 15-18m I'd bet. If we aren't going to use him, then fucking sell him and use that money to rejuvenate the defense or buy a new midfielder that we will use.
Or Earl Boykins!

But I can't stop thinking about one thing though. If Juve really believe in Giovinco then why did they buy Diego and say that we are going to play the 4-3-1-2? We could easily play the 4-3-1-2 with Giovinco behind the strikers instead of spending that money on Diego and put Gio on the bench. Giovinco is a dream player for every team out there and he is the type of player that fans love and one of those who can win individual awards in the future. Or as they say over in the US, a franchise player.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'm assuming the nose operation is for a deviated septum, judging by that nhilun guy's avatar. Hope they straighten his schnoz alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)