Sebastian Giovinco (60 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giovinco exploding is like believing in fairy tales or Santa Claus. It's the equivalent of Egypt having no power cuts, or reclaiming its glory days as a Pharaonic Empire. Giovinco exploding is like waking up to a Thailand with no ladyboys and hookers. Shit like this just never happens.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah I'm alwaus confused how can people still think he will explode? He's not a youngster, he's aready established as a player, this is what you get from giovinco, that's it.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Unlike many here, I actually rate this guy pretty high .

If we're gonna continue playing with a 3-5-2 formation then he better move somewhere else. Am pretty confident he'd do well in many other clubs.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol:

You guys are the like the BF that never gives up on a certain chick. Oh, she is gonna change. I know she is a good person. Waiting for the impossible to happen :howler:

There is a higher probability of a comet wiping out half the planet, than Giovinco actually exploding.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
:lol:

You guys are the like the BF that never gives up on a certain chick. Oh, she is gonna change. I know she is a good person. Waiting for the impossible to happen :Good morning Dias, I'm feeling sick today so i won't come to work.

There is a higher probability of a comet wiping out half the planet, than Giovinco actually exploding.
At the end of the day, football isn't a science or math, were you'd know a result for sure.

How many so called football :gsol: experts :gsol: out there expected fernando Torres to flop in Chelsea when every single one out there rated the guy as the best striker in PL or atleast among top 3 during his Liverpool days !

Players sometime simply can't fit in certain formations, teams ...

I've probably watched Giovinco more than many in this forum (since his primavera days) plus every single game for him with Empoli and Parma. Nodoubt in my mind that he's got a real talent (his assists is what I really rate in his game) his vision is quiet remarkable really.

He'd fit well in a 4-3-3 formation and I think many here who thinks he's crap are in for surprise. Problem is, I don't think we'll change our approach with the 3-5-2 under Allegri and I can see Gio out of the club by the end this season.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He lacks the temperament and mentality to succeed at a big club. He can excel at a mid table club, as has been proven, but we have been waiting forever to fulfill his "potential." He simply isn't good enough, and as such, his contract should not be renewed.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
He lacks the temperament and mentality to succeed at a big club. He can excel at a mid table club, as has been proven, but we have been waiting forever to fulfill his "potential." He simply isn't good enough, and as such, his contract should not be renewed.
You think we should give up on a free transfer a player who is at least decent bench option for us? And then buy another bench warmer for 10m or so?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Releasing on free 27 yo, useful backup on low salary, and home grown makes 0 sense.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one is going to buy him, and the clubs that may be interested and potentially utilize him effectively are fucking poor.

If we renew his contract, we are stuck with him for another 3-4 years. What is the point then? Stuck with a weak player who is just gonna take up a spot.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Don't hate him that much.
Giovinco has still a good name and is the perfect player for PL. Teams like West Ham or QPR can afford him easily. For Serie A teams, as i told we can exchange him, for example with Sassuolo for Berardi or with Atalanta for a guy like Baselli.
He isn't that bad, this year will be for sure his last chance, with other tactic and coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)