Sebastian Giovinco (11 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Like I said a long time ago giovinco tevez and llorente need to play together. giovinco is in the only creative pacy player we have and that's what we need to dominate.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Conte needs to realize that Giovinco is a winger. Don't play him as a striker in the middle. He should only field him as a winger when he gets on.
This.

He's been played out of position for ages. It was obvious to me from the 1st game he played with us in serie b that he was a winger that can cut inside from the left or out and out on the right.

People here hate him because he isn't good upfront. The guy is 5'3" - forwards in serie a cannot be that small!

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Even when playing as a striker, he moves to the wing probably because thats where he's most comfortable and thats his strongest position. Very effective with his dribbling and speed, he's starting to remind me of the way he played when he was still with the under 21's.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Conte: "There aren't enough people who praising Giovinco, who in my view has incredible quality. He needs to believe in himself even more and realize he can make the difference at a big club like Juventus the same way he did at Parma."

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Conte: "There aren't enough people who praising Giovinco, who in my view has incredible quality. He needs to believe in himself even more and realize he can make the difference at a big club like Juventus the same way he did at Parma."
Then what about using him on the wings and giving him more chances

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Well, then Conte should start playing him to his strengths. Anyone can see he should be going one on one against defenders and not in the middle running behind defenders or with his back to goal as if he was a big target like Llorente. It's like putting somebody like Hazard or Reus as a striker. That is not him.

Switch to 4-3-3, keep Seba as a reserve and sign Menez for free as the other reserve. Spend the rest on Cuadrado and you got yourself 3 good wingers right there.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Giovinco isnt good enough to start. Conte knows that.
However, he also sees how giovinco can change games when his mind is right, when comming on against tired defenders.

We got hardworking forwards, so we can create this situation.

Conte must keep the neverstarting Giovinco happy offcourse, so he says these things.

A giovinco in the right mindset comming in at '65 - '70 can be so lethal

- - - Updated - - -

Well said.

The "tactical" sluts will now come to this thread and berate you for suggesting that since he can't defend.
The issue is not that he cant defend, altho that is right, the issue is that giovinco is far to easely shut down by lesser talented defenders in a static defence.
If they are tired and holes are created, then he can unleash his potential

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)