Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Apperantly you can.
This is an online forum. I'm not one of his biggest fans as all of you know, but I'd never boo him in person at the stadium. It's different.

Sheik, stop browsing this side of the forum. Go visit the Religion or some other irrelevant section and let the others speak.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well yeah, booing in the stadium your own players is kind of stupid, but if it were my guess it was done by some group of fans not all, most likely hardcore ones. And hardcore fan groups are not really known for having a fully functioning brains.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well yeah, booing in the stadium your own players is kind of stupid, but if it were my guess it was done by some group of fans not all, most likely hardcore ones. And hardcore fan groups are not really known for having a fully functioning brains.
Yeah, that goes without saying, although it sounded like more than a single group of fans.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
I wonder why Conte wanted to hold on to him. What's the point? Even after his decent performance in the Coppa he didn't get any minutes until now. And he obviously wasn't ready for it. It was just time for rotation and he was brought on regardless of whether it was the right time for him.

To me, he's just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Came in and showed a glimpse of potential and because of his characteristics he was immediately hyped as the next Del Piero. What a load of crap and unfair weight on his shoulders.

Sometimes when I see Gio try and fail some move, I honestly think he is actually trying to fill those expectations, instead of playing HIS game well.

As much as I disagree with fans boo-ing him (or any Juventino for that matter), if it helps all sides to realize that that he will never be happy at this club, it might actually do some good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)