Sebastian Giovinco (109 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So, are you going to reopen that thread?

Nah... :D Not yet at least. Only if something serious pops up, which seems unlikely.

Giovinco is still young and holds (higher) value, swap deal doesn't make much sense. It does make sense if Giovinco wants to play more because we can't really offer him that, plus at this point we can't even use him as a winger in 4-3-3. Cassano would find his space easier here. I don't think he's a big troublemaker at the moment, but then again I doubt Conte would tolerate any of that crap.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sounds tempting.... BUT...we will lose money from giovinco and get a player that has like 2 years on his legs at top level at most. Thats not even counting that he is a big question mark outside the playing fields.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Say what you want. But his monetary value doesn't suggest his worth on the field, even today, if we had him on this team, we'd have qualified for the knockouts before we got to Gala. I say this mainly because, his creative spark would be the perfect support for someone like Tevez for example. Both of them behind Llorente would be beautifully balanced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)