Sebastian Giovinco (46 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just find it odd the players didn't react. Maybe they wanted to be careful before Pescara, unlike Chiellini, but I would have at least said something to Cambiasso. Our players didn't even check on Seba after the tackle. I find that shameful. He's still a Juventus payer, after all.

Hopefully Seba can move on and be happy and successful in his career. Everybody hates him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Conte clearly was holding back some of our players. Some of them were clearly peeved off.

Who we were missing there was Lichsteiner though...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I just find it odd the players didn't react. Maybe they wanted to be careful before Pescara, unlike Chiellini, but I would have at least said something to Cambiasso. Our players didn't even check on Seba after the tackle. I find that shameful. He's still a Juventus payer, after all.

Hopefully Seba can move on and be happy and successful in his career. Everybody hates him.
Peluso had a reaction. Its good that our players didnt lose their heads and no one in our squad got carded. We are taking steady confident steps towards the title and we need everyone available. We have really come a very long way since Conte took over. From edging Milan to the title last year to comfortably winning it this year. The confidence and class of this team is very encouraging. We haven't peaked yet, we have promising youngsters coming into the squad and we will upgrade our attack sooner or later.

I am very satisfied.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Inter’s Esteban Cambiasso has escaped a multi-match suspension following his dismissal in the game against Juventus.

There were calls for the Argentine to be punished heavily for his nasty-looking late foul on Sebastian Giovinco in the 2-1 loss.

Cambiasso, who immediately apologised for the challenge, has been banned for just one game.

- football italia

WTF!!!!!!?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Inter’s Esteban Cambiasso has escaped a multi-match suspension following his dismissal in the game against Juventus.

There were calls for the Argentine to be punished heavily for his nasty-looking late foul on Sebastian Giovinco in the 2-1 loss.

Cambiasso, who immediately apologised for the challenge, has been banned for just one game.

- football italia

WTF!!!!!!?
Totally satisfies my criteria for expected B.S. from the FIGC wankers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

I noticed this too. He must not be vvery popular here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)