Sebastian Giovinco (43 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For one of our better contributing players this season, he's sure not given nearly as much of a chance as say, Isla, who has been dog balls, but nearly everyone is hoping and thinking will come good eventually.

Jan 5, 2011
Giovinco = one of our most useful players so far

Isla = one of our worst players

People are patient with Isla but want to ship out Giovinco ASAP.
Wrong... Giovinco is Giaccherini level yet anyone praise him.

He is even worse with his moaning every time a defender touch him.

His stats looks decent yet I can't remember any important goal he scored, Giovinco knows how to improve his stats by scoring unimportant, nonchalant goal.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wrong... Giovinco is Giaccherini level yet anyone praise him.

He is even worse with his moaning every time a defender touch him.

His stats looks decent yet I can't remember any important goal he scored, Giovinco knows how to improve his stats by scoring unimportant, nonchalant goal.
:howler:

Matt, I'll let you take this.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
For one of our better contributing players this season, he's sure not given nearly as much of a chance as say, Isla, who has been dog balls, but nearly everyone is hoping and thinking will come good eventually.
Isla only started 4 games and just cameback from the worst of the common injuries in the game of football.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Isla only started 4 games and just cameback from the worst of the common injuries in the game of football.
He's not starting because he's a liability when he plays. And what's the max period after the injury we can expect before he gets back good?

Btw, I have not given up on Isla. Just saying people are way too harsh on Giovinco compared to other players, and he hasn't been all bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)