Sebastian Giovinco (113 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The Tuz...where one can get tarred and feathered for an off performance but another can copy-cat and win a Purple Heart for "being the least worst".

...still running mouth.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think the Tuz needs an annual Ladyparts Award. :agree:

We should vote every season on who the biggest melodramatic whiner/so-called-fan is that season.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
I think the Tuz needs an annual Ladyparts Award. :agree:

We should vote every season on who the biggest melodramatic whiner/so-called-fan is that season.
Definitely. Yesterday, in basically every player thread, there were people claiming we should sell this guy, or that guy... over half our team was up for sale, because we lost on the road in Milan, due to a phantom penalty! Basically played our worst game of the season, lost by only one goal because the ref missed a call, and apparently that means that all of our players are terrible :D

Meanwhile, 3 losses over nearly a year and a half of football (in all comps), still in first without our fucking coach, and we can still qualify for the round of 16 in CL.

Some seriously spoiled whingers posing as fans up in here. It's so fucking silly.

Griciu

May 14, 2012
Really? I didn't see anything useful from Quag. Both he and Vucinic were static receiving the ball and trying silly flick layoffs against a wall defense. Pretty much every chance broke down. Did we even have a shot on goal first half? I think maybe one from Quag, which should have been called offside.

Giovinco was certainly playing against more tired players, but they were hardly on their knees at that point. His movement and speed was far more useful in stretching the defense, it created more space for Vucinic and the Milan defense got deeper to respond. Defenders want to play against someone they can easily track, who they can directly go up against, and that's what they had with Vuci-Quag playing back to the wall football. Those Milan donkeys don't want to be chasing some little insect running across their back line.

Giovinco's problems remain that even with his movement he isn't decisive, and loses too many physical duels.

Incidentally, that mongoloid Yepes was extremely lucky to have not given a penalty away for that late challenge on Giovinco. He basically just smashed straight through him. If Giovinco had tried to control that header or delayed it then the ref would have to seriously look at it. I've noticed that defenders are generally allowed to throw him around like a doll even when it's an obvious foul, as if because he is so lightweight he would never have won the duel anyway. I'm not sure that's quite how you are supposed to officiate a game, but I've noticed it a lot in Serie A.
This

+rep

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Meanwhile, 3 losses over nearly a year and a half of football (in all comps), still in first without our fucking coach, and we can still qualify for the round of 16 in CL.

Some seriously spoiled whingers posing as fans up in here. It's so fucking silly.
Loosing is one thing, but loosing against Milan AND Inter that's unforgivable! The way they played and how they seemed to not give a fuck is what was frustrating. But I'm sure most people (namely myself) where spewing bullshit because of the anger and the frustration from the lost against Peelan was still fresh in our minds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)