Season 2004/2005 compilation (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I knew it worth the wait!!! great compilation, I tougth you would have some problems puting all the material in just one video, put you did a nice job...:D

I just found one litle mistake, when you announce the Premier League, you spell it Premier Leageu... :D

But, overall, great goals, great songs, nice moves, nice bloopers, great compilation!!! :cool:

Congratulations my friend!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm sorry, Gino, I don't like it. The music is quite good, the clips are both good quality and well picked but it doesn't have a message, it's just a collection of videos. Maybe I'm too focused on expecting emotion but in my mind you are supposed to feel something after watching a compilation and after this I don't know what I'm supposed to end up with.

In fact the lack of soul in this video is well illustrated at the beginning. The first music clip you have is well chosen (in the sense that it's the right kind of music to use) but it doesn't lead anywhere, it has no direction. And that sets the tone for a compilation which never recovers from that defect.

Sorry man, I know you make quite an effort. :angel:

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
It's great, Gino..but I struggled to watch it all man! Too long!
This is a compilation, not a feature length docu-film. :p

OP
Gino Genesio

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    It's great, Gino..but I struggled to watch it all man! Too long!
    This is a compilation, not a feature length docu-film. :p
    hehehe :D

++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    I'm sorry, Gino, I don't like it. The music is quite good, the clips are both good quality and well picked but it doesn't have a message, it's just a collection of videos. Maybe I'm too focused on expecting emotion but in my mind you are supposed to feel something after watching a compilation and after this I don't know what I'm supposed to end up with.

In fact the lack of soul in this video is well illustrated at the beginning. The first music clip you have is well chosen (in the sense that it's the right kind of music to use) but it doesn't lead anywhere, it has no direction. And that sets the tone for a compilation which never recovers from that defect.

Sorry man, I know you make quite an effort. :angel:
    there isent much emotion in it because its not only about Juventus.
    but this is just a previeuw in what quality my new compilation will be put togheter ;)

++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    I knew it worth the wait!!! great compilation, I tougth you would have some problems puting all the material in just one video, put you did a nice job...:D

I just found one litle mistake, when you announce the Premier League, you spell it Premier Leageu... :D

But, overall, great goals, great songs, nice moves, nice bloopers, great compilation!!! :cool:

Congratulations my friend!
    thx man ;)

and yea i knew i would make a wrong spelling somewere :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)