Season 02/03: Juve's Player of the Year (1 Viewer)

Jan 1, 2003
Kinda surprising noone has brought this up yet. Perhaps in all of our minds noone comes close to Nedved. So lets go ahead and vote for the top 3 players then. If anyone wants to make a poll, lets go for it.

My top 3 Bianconeri for season 02/03:

1. Pavel Nedved
2. Ciro Ferrara
3. Lilian Thuram

Unlike me, if you care to give an explaination for your choices, that'll be great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Nedved: No introduction needed. Without him Juve won't have even glimpsed at sucess (IMO).

Thuram: This guys is a soldier. Super consistent. Can attack and defend.

Buffon: Important saves no doubt. Was crucial.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
nedved, buffon, thuram, tacchinardi and davids.

special mentions: Zambrotta didnt play a full seaosn, but the time he had, he was briliant. Camoranesi first half of the season was also great.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Nothing between Thuram and Nedved.

Thuram made THE difference in Juve having the best right flank in the Serie A this season. Fantastic as an attacking RB and awesome as a CB when needed. I'd rate preventing a goal as valuable as scoring one and by that, he's as good if not better than Nedved. One of the classiest characters around as well.

Nedved ... what can be said that hasn't already been said?

If I really had to choose, I'd take Thuram in recognition of a role which is often overlooked but no less important.

May 17, 2003
The top 5 I'd say:

1.Nedved, no comments needed.

2.Del Piero, c'mon guise he was our top scorer this season! And no one has yet to put him up as one of our best.

3.Buffon, for all of the magnificent saves and the crucial penalty saves all season long.

4.Thuram, For being the moving brick wall in our back line.

5.Davids, the midfield engine. And when he's in the mood together with Nedved, we have an unstopable midfield.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Christian_Vieri ] ++
Kinda surprising noone has brought this up yet. Perhaps in all of our minds noone comes close to Nedved. So lets go ahead and vote for the top 3 players then. If anyone wants to make a poll, lets go for it.

My top 3 Bianconeri for season 02/03:

1. Pavel Nedved
2. Ciro Ferrara
3. Lilian Thuram

Unlike me, if you care to give an explaination for your choices, that'll be great.
Neved only was the consistant player all season:D

juve lord

May 12, 2003
Nedved.....
Buffon.......
Thuram.....
Delpiero....
Zambrotta..... he was like a JOCKER... plays every where lippi likes....
i like this man.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
1. Nedved (nothing to say...)

2. Thuram (finally adapted to the RB position, most consistant player. just awesome)

3. Buffon (He's lived up to his price tag without a doubt)

4. Del Piero (12 goals in serie A and 5 in the CL despite a 2 month layoff, not bad :thumb: some crucial goals too)

5. Zambrotta (super end to the season and he's been great wherever Lippi puts him :eek: :cool: )

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
1. Nedved - no question why, he was absolutely perfect in this season

2. Buffon - without his saves Juve couldn't reach anything

3. It is hard to decide so I think there are more people on this place: Thuram, Tacchinardi, Davids and Ferrara. All the four did a lot for the team this season.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
We all Know how these Players performed this season :-

1- Nedved
2- Del Piero
3- Buffon
4- Thuram
5- Tacchinardi.
6- Ferrara.
7- Davids.
8- Zambrotta.
9- Montero.
10- Tudor.

Btw this season success must be dedicated to Lippi he is the one resbonsible for our Success.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
1. Nedved - He's been world class all season, enuff said.

2. Thuram - Last season he stuggled a bit, but this term he's proved that he is indeed the best defender in the world.

3. Buffon - Alot of people rate Gigi as the best goalkeeper on the planet, his performances throughout 2002-2003 confirm that.

4. Tacchinardi - Solid as a rock all season, Tacchi has not let down his club once.

5. Del Piero - A sparkling start to the season from ADP set us on our way to Scudetto number 27, and 16 league goals, 5 CL goals and 3 NT goals were enough to get il capitano into my top 5.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
1.Pavel Nedved-unbelieveable player,had a fantastic season,his best ever.yes,even better than those he had at lazio.who says one player can't win games?

2.Lilian Thuram,Edgar Davids-they have been our workhorses in the defence and midfield this season.thuram has dispelled all doubts about last season,and daivds' excellent workrate and contribution to the team has prevented lippi from including him in the rotation programme.

3.Alessandro Del Piero-surely our top scorer deserves a mention?;)

slack

Dec 13, 2002
You know guys, despite all the grief of losing the BEST playmaker in Europe, we acquired the following with the money ...

1. Buffon - The BEST goalkeeper in Europe.

2. Thuram - The BEST defender in Europe.

3. Nedved - The BEST midfielder in Europe.

Excellent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)