Season 02/03: Juve's Player of the Year (1 Viewer)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
1. Nedved (nothing to say...)

2. Thuram (finally adapted to the RB position, most consistant player. just awesome)

3. Buffon (He's lived up to his price tag without a doubt)

4. Del Piero (12 goals in serie A and 5 in the CL despite a 2 month layoff, not bad :thumb: some crucial goals too)

5. Zambrotta (super end to the season and he's been great wherever Lippi puts him :eek: :cool: )
agree...same with me...number 6 to 10:

6. Ferrara....at the age of 36, good regular first team

7. Davids.....keep fighting and fighting...never give up

8. Tachhi.....know what he is doing in every match... nominated as one of top 10 most beautiful goalscorer in CL this season..

9. Camo....i miss his performance in the earlier season...1st National Cap with Juve...Conglaturations!!!

10. Zala....Good Debut with Juve but still need a lesson

still not forget...trezegol (crucial goal in CL and serie a) di vaio
(miss her great dribbling and heading---try harder next season) biri (very important sub---great goal against depor and superb assist against barca), montero and tudor (among valuable juve's member...thanx for important goal against barca and depor)conte...olivera... fresi...salas... iuliano ...zenoni...paro...thanx for the contributions!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++

agree...same with me...number 6 to 10:

6. Ferrara....at the age of 36, good regular first team

7. Davids.....keep fighting and fighting...never give up

8. Tachhi.....know what he is doing in every match... nominated as one of top 10 most beautiful goalscorer in CL this season..

9. Camo....i miss his performance in the earlier season...1st National Cap with Juve...Conglaturations!!!

10. Zala....Good Debut with Juve but still need a lesson

still not forget...trezegol (crucial goal in CL and serie a) di vaio
(miss her great dribbling and heading---try harder next season) biri (very important sub---great goal against depor and superb assist against barca), montero and tudor (among valuable juve's member...thanx for important goal against barca and depor)conte...olivera... fresi...salas... iuliano ...zenoni...paro...thanx for the contributions!!!!
nice continuation :thumb:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
To me all of them are heroes for such a wonderful season they gave me.:thumb:.

However, if I do have to make a choice,

1. Nedved.
2. Buffon.
3. Thuram.

Honorable mention goes to; Ferrara and Tach.

Most surprising player of the season has to be: Tach and Zambrotta, Birindelli close third.

Best Defender: Thuram

Best Midfielder: Nedved

Best Forward: Alex

Best young player: Did we have one!?;). Miccoli...:p.

Most undervalued player in the team: Ferrara

Player most likely to develop next season: Zambrotta.

Jussi

May 19, 2003
1. Pavel Nedved - best season he's played in his life,isn't that enough good reason?

2. Buffon - some really important saves.He won many points for us.

3. Del Piero - the only great goalscorer this season.What would had happen if he wouldn't been there

4. Zambrotta - amazing end of the season.One of the biggest players against Madrid.

5. Ferrara/Thuram - can't really decide which one more important.Ferrara was like a rock most of the time and Thuram was marvelous at the end of the season.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
1. Nedved. The heart and soul of Juventus this season.

2. Buffon. Some saves amazed me and the commentators.

3. Thuram. Excellent, was the best in that position in CL.

Those are my top three, and coinsidently, the CL dream team posted in World Soccer, had all three of them in it! so i think its official, according to the Champions League masters.

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
Di Viao... Player of the year? :D

Ok just kidding. Here's my list of nominees...

1) Nedved. See how badly missed he was in the finals!

2) Thuram. One of the world's greatest defender and who could forget that remarkable performance against Barca?

3) Zambrotta. Versatile and is a great team-player.

4) Davids. Had a rather on-off season, but still deserves to be mentioned for his efforts.

5) Birindelli. Haha, because he's showed he can be relied on. Biri didn't really have a crap season, did he?

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
1. nedved without doubt ... and that referre will swallow that yellow card when i'll meet him
2. ferrara ... at his age he is great with his header huh :D ?
3. buffon of course ... the greatest goalie we could have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)