Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
yup we had to wrap this deal in winter market window. Now specially after Bayern-Shalke many noticed him and he is young (23yrs old) much competition.
If Bayern join in for him I guess he'll go there.
Italy is less likely cause in his position we have Alex Sandro so I guess his first choice would be a team where he is garanteed a starting elven position

- - - Updated - - -

easy. The beauty of Premier League wages, starting eleven spot and the atmosphere? how could we compare XD
There's not atmosphere at the emirates stadium, it's shit silent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would he want to come here and be a backup/rotation player, IF the possibility of being a starter for Bayern presents itself? I'd understand foregoing the option of being a player for Arsenal (even though a lot of footballers are numbskulls who buy into the exaggerated EPL hype and chase even more dollar bills), but the allure of being a starter for Bayern might be too hard to resist/compete with, considering he's already in Germany and accustomed to the league and culture.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Why would he want to come here and be a backup/rotation player, IF the possibility of being a starter for Bayern presents itself? I'd understand foregoing the option of being a player for Arsenal (even though a lot of footballers are numbskulls who buy into the exaggerated EPL hype and chase even more dollar bills), but the allure of being a starter for Bayern might be too hard to resist/compete with, considering he's already in Germany and accustomed to the league and culture.
I get your logic, but why would he start for Bayern? Did you forget they have a player named Alaba?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juve is the best option for a young defender. he will get paid a lot and will improve as a player. EPL, if you are a defender, is never a good option for you

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in EPL. If he as good as people in here claim him to be, he can easily go to Arsenal/City/United and be a starter there and collect some nice money as well.

Our only leverage at this point is Pjanic I guess. I doubt we'd give him the same money EPL clubs would do.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I doubt hes on the radar of EPL clubs except Conte perhaps. They will go for the flashier option, which is Wendell, Rodriguez even Bernat if he leaves.

Apr 19, 2007
I hate to be the speaker of truth here but as far as we have come and as great of a club as we are its is in no way better for a defender to come here to back up a young top LB instead of being a starter for another top 4 team in the epl or la liga. Sorry but thats just silly

Apr 19, 2007
No but I would imagine he would go to a team where he could be or at least has a chance to win the spot. Do you actually think its good for his career to come here? Sandro is a top 3 LB I would imagine he xould be given a chance at a top team

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No but I would imagine he would go to a team where he could be or at least has a chance to win the spot. Do you actually think its good for his career to come here? Sandro is a top 3 LB I would imagine he xould be given a chance at a top team
Kolasinac is not just a LB, he can play CB and DM too. also, do you remember how much Evra played, or how much Asa played last few games? + injuries. he would play here a lot, no doubt

Apr 19, 2007
Ok im sure he would but that wasnt the question. If he cant start at a big cl club then I would stay put if I were him. Can you really see him busting out as Sandros backup? I hope he does come but its unlikely if the kid has any sense

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok im sure he would but that wasnt the question. If he cant start at a big cl club then I would stay put if I were him. Can you really see him busting out as Sandros backup? I hope he does come but its unlikely if the kid has any sense
what big CL club you had in mind? most are covered at LB and there are better/flashier options on the market for those that need a LB, like Wendell, R. Rodriguez etc

Apr 19, 2007
OK all im saying is it is not in his best interst to become a backup. Not even for us. A starter at Shalke is a good position to be if you are trying to make that jump. If you dont get that offer then wait it out a year unless Shalke are forcing you out. Also who cares about our backup player and why waste money on that position when Serie a is this weak. Fix the mid and look to rb

- - - Updated - - -

Also you have not made the argument that this would help him grow as a player to be be here but argue no one else would take him. By whole point was answering all the people say it would be dumb to go to arsenal or another team in the epl who dont develope defenders but come here to learn instead

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I cant believe how often i have to repeat the same (not just you but all the people asking why we need him). 1st hes free, so we arent wasting any money. 2nd, backup fullback is important, we need a capable one otherwise we are left with a nobody in case of a AS injury. It is something we need since Evra left. 3rd we are boosting his wages AND giving him playing time in a team that is winning and competing for important trophies each year, in a league that has a history of creating great defenders. He is 24 so at the right age to make that jump to a top club and has the right mindest for Juve. Will he chose us or some other team is another story, but lets not pretend there are 15 better destinations for him out there

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I cant believe how often i have to repeat the same (not just you but all the people asking why we need him). 1st hes free, so we arent wasting any money. 2nd, backup fullback is important, we need a capable one otherwise we are left with a nobody in case of a AS injury. It is something we need since Evra left. 3rd we are boosting his wages AND giving him playing time in a team that is winning and competing for important trophies each year, in a league that has a history of creating great defenders. He is 24 so at the right age to make that jump to a top club and has the right mindest for Juve. Will he chose us or some other team is another story, but lets not pretend there are 15 better destinations for him out there
Juventus are playing

Jun 7, 2003
chiellini was also a lb & got transformed into a beast cb. kolasinac should come to juve try that also.

plus pjanic is also in turin so they would become bros, go out making party, get drunk every weekend, cheat on their wives with some random chicks (who then claim they are pregnant), come to training drunk. get in a fight with allegri and get suspended from the team, destroy their careers in football. make a band and become musicians/rockstars with long hair. :flag1:

yeah, kolasinac will come to juve :agree:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #399
    [video=twitter;852973575577493505]https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/852973575577493505[/video]

@zizinho

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)