Sead Kolasinac - LB - Schalke 04 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They did it with Matip last season and now doing the same with Kolasinac. Although kolasinac has been really good for them, in a way i would do the same, especially if they dont have a decent replacement (saying that they loaned badstuber this winter who can play left back). I dont think kolasinac has made it clear his going either, leading the team on as apparently he will only sign a contract if they do well this season. Well no signs of that happening. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I didn't even want him, but it's only on Beppe that he isn't a Juventus player right now.

And i thank him for that. :delpiero::beppe:
I agree me too, it's just these rumours like every summer spread for so long. I wasn't keen on him but at the end felt we needed an attacking player so if it was him so be it. This was one of the few summers where we bought our targets so easily (exception that mid for which we can't be blamed) and this time it was the outgoing saga (pogba) that dragged on.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If we gonna release Evra this January then we need to get this guy and not low ball them, that is if they are even interested to sell January, or can do without him half season. With expiring contract it should be incentive to part ways with decent fee as bonus. But if they believe he will resign or rather his contract expires, then we need to look elsewhere.

Because I do not trust Asamoah to be only alternative to Sandro (imagine big CL night, Sandro injured, or midfielders injured and Sandro needs to moved to left winger position), Asa is pretty much a cripple even if decent at wingback he can break down any time.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Juventus has offered €3M + €2m bonus to sign Kolasinac in January. [Gazzetta]
I m getting curious to know, if Juve have an agreement with the player or not. This offer wont tempt Heidel, even though he is more of a calculator than Heldt. Heidel is a fox, but also pragmatic, when a battle is lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)