Scumbag that didn't make it in Juve (1 Viewer)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
there are many player arrived & left Juve, until now, who do you think the useless player that juve ever brought in & you wish he never play for juve & you happy that he left....:D no Pippo is not the one

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
oliseh. he was a great guy, but after joining dortmund he acted like a real bastard.

paramatti. anyone remember him?

amoruso's second stint was a failure. completely. not a scumbag though

kovacevic. not quite a scumbag, but...

and last but not least....ancelotti

Aug 1, 2003
you guys practically summed it all up :D
I came across this guy in a Football Italia magazine- "one cap wonder" Massimo Carrera, anyone care to elaborate on him? Played for Juve

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
who do you think the useless player that juve ever brought in & you wish he never play for juve & you happy that he left
if answer this question, salas is not the one. he was a great player, i was really happy when we signed him, in the beginning he was good but then got injured. he's the best player juve had that was ruined by injury.
while the purchases of baiocco and fresi are still a mistery to me. oliseh as well.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
oliseh. he was a great guy, but after joining dortmund he acted like a real bastard.
I was actually hoping to see him get some time on the pitch, just because of that cracker he scored against spain in WC98. :down:

I think scumbag is a bit harsh...i'm sure they didn't hate juve or anything, they just didn't get a chance.

Isaksson
O'Neil
Zanchi
Brighi
Bachini
Rampulla

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Your serious? How sad. What does Inter have to say about Lippi then?
they would most likely say that he sucked and it would be perfectly justifiable :)

i dont see why your offended. "Pig-face" :D is obviously doing a great job.

but then again, how many coaches had success with inter in the past 13 years or so.

Aug 1, 2003
i secretly think ancelotti is good looking.
anyway,
i wish juve would have given more chances to zanchi, and sorry, but c. zenoni goes into my 'scumbag' list.. i never really liked him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)