Scumbag that didn't make it in Juve (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
rather than call them scumbags,i think we should rue not making full use of many of the players who merely came and went without making any impact whatsoever.

granted,esnaider,paramatti,baiocco etc. clearly weren't ggod enough to even become decent players.

but ones like henry,isaksson and kovacevic have found greener pastures and have flourished.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

This is the great debate skills you don't have to strive for...how cheap and classless :redface:
i already reponded in the other thread..... but I do accept constructive critisizm. Instead of just saying "how cheap and classless," would you care to explain...

All I did was admit he's a success at Milan and that you shouldn't be offended by the fact that some members are happy that he left. It is justifiable since, by juve's standards, he failed.

and the "pig-face" is his nickname in Italy isn't it?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
And what abt Fresi? He plays very rarely! I have no prob wih the guy, but just can't understand why he doesn't look for a better possibility somewhere! :confused:
He's already in his 30s. We got him on a free transfer anyway.
Just being a part of a Giant team like juve is enough for him i guess.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++
And what abt Fresi? He plays very rarely! I have no prob wih the guy, but just can't understand why he doesn't look for a better possibility somewhere! :confused:
I like this guy too :)
I remember he scored one goal in the opening match of serie A :cool:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i already reponded in the other thread..... but I do accept constructive critisizm. Instead of just saying "how cheap and classless," would you care to explain...

All I did was admit he's a success at Milan and that you shouldn't be offended by the fact that some members are happy that he left. It is justifiable since, by juve's standards, he failed.

and the "pig-face" is his nickname in Italy isn't it?
I have to explain this? How "in the dark" are you?

Your arguement is based on calling someone a "pig-face" ... anything else than cheap and classless come to mind?

And no ... that is not his nickname I really don't know where your getting your info. Its like saying Moggi's nickname is "Mafioso" because a few Interista or Romanista put up that sign in LA CURVA.

Ughh why do I bother.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Your arguement is based on calling someone a "pig-face" ... anything else than cheap and classless come to mind?
no it is not. he just though it's lottis nickname in italy. what's wrong with that? is calling nedved a goldilocks on prozac better?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

no it is not. he just though it's lottis nickname in italy. what's wrong with that? is calling nedved a goldilocks on prozac better?
Thanks Fliakis :)

Strange how some people think calling someone a nickname is a base for an argument! :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)