Scudetto vs. European Cup (2 Viewers)

mufc1878

Mar 13, 2012
As a Man United supporter, the general feeling of our support and in most clubs in england is that the league is more important than the european cup.

Given that Juventus (a team I massively respect and I am glad to see the old lady doing well in a beautiful new stadium that I hope to visit soon...maybe even next year in the CL if we should be drawn in the same group) by far is the most successful domestic club in italy in terms of scudetti but far behind milan in the european cup, what is more important to juventini?

Are Juventini disappointed about only winning 2 european cups compared to milan's 7? Would you trade your 2 european cups for milan's 7 if it meant that you only had 18 scudetti instead of 28?

Historically what has been more important to juventini, the scudetto or european cup/cl? Has there been a change in opinion amongst supporters has time has gone on?

As an outsider, it always seems that the european cup means more to continental teams than their own domestic league but I want to know what Juventini feel in respect to this with their club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I personally would prefer to win the CL because most of my friends support teams in the EPL and i love when we play Man U because that's who the majority of my friends support and its nice to have a banter of banter for once but i think fans in Italy might prefer to win their domestic league as they deal with rival fans on a day to day basis... oh and we have 29 scudetti ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Are Juventini disappointed about only winning 2 european cups compared to milan's 7? Would you trade your 2 european cups for milan's 7 if it meant that you only had 18 scudetti instead of 28?

I would keep the 29 Scudetti and 2 European Cups. Obviously would prefer to win the CL over the Scudetto.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it's a hard question really. Personally right now, I prefer that we win a Scudetto first because we're one title away from adding a third Golden Star on our jersey (we're also one Coppa title away from getting the first ever Silver Star), so right now I prefer those titles...
but ONCE we got those... we should focus on a CL win...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)