Scudetto?Next year (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2003
i hope we will win the scudetto but i must be honest. Milan is better. The are in a better atmosphere. They play better they have a good attack crespo is great. i hope that juve will win but capello doesnt rotate so much. it will be a hard race

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Don't stop believing.......we can take the Scudetto this season.......its gonna be hard work and require a fair bit of luck, but Juve can do it....;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
i see that some Juventus fans here are glory hunters , when the team is down a little they start to panic . I'm sure that Milan will have it's time to drop some points !! be pateint people
no Huzi,glory hunters are the ones that disappear whenever Juve lose or draw and only reappear when we continue winning again.Fans who panic and are realistic of the team's chances instead of going on and on about how this team won every match early in the season and how we are the best blah blah blah are well and truly committed to the team's cause.

Juve_Ahly

Jan 13, 2005
yo guys dont lose faith! don't you remember the 01/02 season! we won the scudetto on the last matchday! its still very early to talk about who will win the scudetto. but our JUVE players that special season did not lose hope and continued to play with heart until the last matchday. just imagine if inter had beaten lazio on that day, how would our players have felt?! but they managed to forget those negative feelings and they played optimistically and did their job! that's how we fans should feel, we should believe in it till the last matchday!

Aug 27, 2003
I agree with juve ahly u should never loose faith
after we were crowned as the winter winner ..aah forgot the name:p well 3/4 of those who were corwned winter winners become the scudetto winners so cheer up guys we have a realy high chance of winning esp now that we are 4 points ahead lets just hope udinese will do their job so we can be 7 points away

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Hasn't that winter champion theory been proven right in the last 3 seasons?According to that we'd be that unlucky fourth to lose the title even after winning the winter champion's title.;)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
THE DAMN SCUDETTO IS OURS!!!!!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero:

END OF STORY! :stuckup:

and all of you who have no (more) faith in juve,please SHUT UP!!
Will you marry me! :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It's gonna be a tough race. Maybe fight until the very end... if we dont loose our bad luck we will not win it...

Deleted member 2609

Remeber we self destructed under Ancelotti whhen we had a 15 point advantage :-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)