Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (3 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Only losers are happy with their rivals losing instead of their own team winning. Just sayin'.
Losers because we want justice?

and you're forgetting one important fact, inter are not just rivals, they are the fuckin enemy who caused all of our misery for 5+ years now.
It's because of them why we're even having this poll, instead of just playing to win like we used to.

A Scudetto wouldn't taste as sweet as seeing justice being done and those cunts thrown into B.
Once they are in B like we were, then I can focus on winning the league.
It's like if someone stole your car, do you try to get it back first, or do you just go out and buy a new one?

inter's hatred EXISTS BECAUSE of Juve's love.
Why is this so fucking hard to understand?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

and you're forgetting one important fact, inter are not just rivals, they are the fuckin enemy who caused all of our misery for 5+ years now.
It's because of them why we're even having this poll, instead of just playing to win like we used to.

A Scudetto wouldn't taste as sweet as seeing justice being done and those cunts thrown into B.
It's like if someone stole your car, do you try to get it back first, or do you just go out and buy a new one?

You're talking a different thing here. Justice is not the same as choosing to win or choosing your enemy to lose.

And justice doesn't exist in this world anyway.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Can't be mad at you for this :)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Yeah, me neither. I suppose we all have our own ways of coping and dealing with this shit. We all hate inter merda. And I suppose it is possible to prioritize like some members do, that they want to see inter get relegated and that they would pass up a scudetto to see it happen. I still vote for winning the scudetto, don't get me wrong. But I think I came out a little too harsh against some members who voted otherwise.

It's inter we're talking about here, so I suppose the hatred knows no limits.

I still stand firm when it comes to the topic, because I believe that winning silverware will be what's best for us and at the same time what's worst for inter. But I won't call anyone a less of a fan than I am if they don't agree with this. If I made anyone of you feel bad, I'm sorry.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
You're talking a different thing here. Justice is not the same as choosing to win or choosing your enemy to lose.

And justice doesn't exist in this world anyway.
I wanna see justice served FIRST, then I wanna see Juve win a title.
Is that clear for you now?

and btw, you don't have the right to label those who want inter relegated more than winning a title as "losers",
it's a matter of choice.
See, I didn't call you a "quitter" or a "glory hunter"...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Cronios: Board doesnt spend money, board spends too much money on mediocre Italians, board is hoodwinking the masses of Italian patriots that make up our fanbase in order to sell more jerseys and cars, Board are racists who never sign foreigners and sign Italiens like Vidal, Lichtsteiner and Krasic, Board is in cahoots with Moratti/Rossi/Tronchetti Provera, We will never win another scudetto again, Where is the quality?!...rinse, repeat etc.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I wanna see justice served FIRST, then I wanna see Juve win a title.
Is that clear for you now?

and btw, you don't have the right to label those who want inter relegated more than winning a title as "losers",
it's a matter of choice.
See, I didn't call you a "quitter" or a "glory hunter"...
I'd rather see my team win, that's all that matters to me.

Now, explain something to me; Why would I be a glory hunter?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This thread is ridiculous. Who cares as long as we win the title. It means Inter are below us and it doesn't matter how far below us they are. Whether they be relegated or finish one spot behind us all that matters is that they remain our bitches for eternity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)