Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (6 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cromios just spews his bullishit and talks down to everyone if they disagree. the reality is his logic is faulty nd loyalties questionable.
What's funny is he COMPLETELY just contradicted EVERYTHING he has written. All his long posts of crap just went down the drain.

So much for the best interests of this club that he has complained our Board never had in mind. He, however, is completely fine with letting the club suffer for a few more seasons just to spite Inter.

Hypocrite.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
What's funny is he COMPLETELY just contradicted EVERYTHING he has written. All his long posts of crap just went down the drain.

So much for the best interests of this club that he has complained our Board never had in mind. He, however, is completely fine with letting the club suffer for a few more seasons just to spite Inter.

Hypocrite.
Exactly points of argument to don't jive whatsoever. one minute he complains that italjuve and the board are building a mediocre team which won't bring us championships and now he would rather we suck as long as inter suck worse. Ps I'm one who believes we will win and inter will suck anyway

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly points of argument to don't jive whatsoever. one minute he complains that italjuve and the board are building a mediocre team which won't bring us championships and now he would rather we suck as long as inter suck worse. Ps I'm one who believes we will win and inter will suck anyway
You are new here. You should go and read some of his posts over the last few seasons.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Let's be realistic for a moment (I know thats tough for folks around these parts)

Our success has never been symmetrically contingent upon Inter. They have experienced failure and short comings because they aren't on our level as a club. As much as I'd like to see them get relegated I would rather take a shot in the arm and wrap up that scudetto.

Juve back on top FTW!
Too much sense right there. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)