Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (1 Viewer)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I prefer a Scudetto above all cause that showes that we are better then the other who are in the same league. That's the whole point, just being better and win the Scudetto so the inter bitches can cry and try to find new things to call us cheats and other bullshit.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Juventus will win a Scudetto sooner or later.
inter being relegated, now that something that might never happen except in the couple of years coming. Whether it's because how shit they're playing now,
or because of a miraculous ruling that might throw them in Serie B. It's now or never.
What's the point if inter gets relegated like 10 years from now?

To me, revenge is sweet. The sooner it is, the sweeter it tastes.
A fucking Scudetto can wait, we got 29 in our pockets and we ain't stopping there.

I just wanna see those bastards go down ASAP, you all forgetting that if it weren't for inter, we would not be having this conversation in the first place.
We would already have a 3rd Star, we wouldn't have been humiliated the way we did, we wouldn't have lost many good players and millions of dollars,
and most of all, we wouldn't have lost our reputation.

And don't give me that "Juve's love > any hate" bullshit,
this hatred exists BECAUSE of how much we love Juve. Don't you get it?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It all depends on how much you value the Scudetto. Forgoing that for an inter relegation doesn't necessarily mean you have more hate for inter than love for Juve. You would surely pick it over a Coppa Italia win, right? This theoretical chance to see inter relegated is once in a lifetime and stems from the love for Juve anyway. More than revenge, it is redemption.

That said, I think I may still prefer the Scudetto... Or maybe not. Arghhh, I don't know.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It all depends on how much you value the Scudetto. Forgoing that for an inter relegation doesn't necessarily mean you have more hate for inter than love for Juve. You would surely pick it over a Coppa Italia win, right? This theoretical chance to see inter relegated is once in a lifetime and stems from the love for Juve anyway. More than revenge, it is redemption.

That said, I think I may still prefer the Scudetto... Or maybe not. Arghhh, I don't know.
Honestly, I would even pick Coppa win over Inter relegation.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I would vote for Inter getting relageted but we haven't won for so long that I have no choice but to pick the scudetto. This one will be among the most important ones ever as it will give us our third star and will signal our return to being a big club.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I prefer a Scudetto above all cause that showes that we are better then the other who are in the same league. That's the whole point, just being better and win the Scudetto so the inter bitches can cry and try to find new things to call us cheats and other bullshit.
:tup:

I have no words for people who would rather see us miss out on CL to see Inter get relegated. Win the fucking Scudetto, who gives a shit where Merda are?! They're not winning a thing. Hating other teams more than loving your own is pure stupidity in my eyes.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
juve to win the 30 scudetto for me!!!! fuck inter ...
just want to see del piero raising one more trophy :)

i don't care those delusional inter fans will still call us cheater etc... even if the figc relegate them to serie c... i don't care about those mofos....
forza juve!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let's be realistic for a moment (I know thats tough for folks around these parts)

Our success has never been symmetrically contingent upon Inter. They have experienced failure and short comings because they aren't on our level as a club. As much as I'd like to see them get relegated I would rather take a shot in the arm and wrap up that scudetto.

Juve back on top FTW!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
56 ephemeral glory hunters and rising.
Traitors, ready to forget everything for mere bones, ready to glorify the future victories of Inter in a set up championship that is designed to keep us in the background, for just one meaningless title...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
doesn't matter if uefa or figc doesn't recognise our future scudetto and 3rd star...we know it's in there, and it will be on our shirts for sure as it will be in our hearts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)