Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (9 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Are you still on that? I called what you said to 'generous88' petty and lame, because it was.

Now you wanna call everything I say petty and lame, because I hurt your feelings or something? It's fine with me, I really don't care.
Come on Jem :D you know you can't hurt my feelings :D

My point still stands though and it is not directed towards just you,but everyone with the opinion of 'you hate inter more that you love juve' just because we don't agree with them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
You know, when I think about it..

I'll only accept Inter getting relegated if it guarantees us winning the league the year after.

Two birds in one stone.

Though it tastes much sweeter to win it with your rivals in the league.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WΏΏdy;3341219 said:
Come on Jem :D you know you can't hurt my feelings :D

My point still stands though and it is not directed towards just you,but everyone with the opinion of 'you hate inter more that you love juve' just because we don't agree with them.
Yeah, OK then, you fucker.

:rab:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You know, when I think about it..

I'll only accept Inter getting relegated if it guarantees us winning the league the year after.

Two birds in one stone.

Though it tastes much sweeter to win it with your rivals in the league.

thats not 2 birds with one stone that is the single best thing that could ever happen, i d trade 5 cl's for that

Apr 15, 2006
We are bound to win a Scudetto sooner or later. It's in our DNA. What it's unlikely to happen though is Inter being relegated for the shit they've done against us. So I'd like to see Inter relegated. It's what they truly deserve.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Ok, im very, very confused..... Why are you people talking about a third star???? If we win the Scudetto, could we print the third start on our jersey, when legally it would be our 28th Scudetto??? If you are talking about putting a 3rd star somewhere in the halls of the stadium, where the only way to see it would be through clips on the YouTube Channel, then FUCK the Scudetto...... CL spot and Inter getting fucking relegated and not being able to come out of there for many seasons......

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #137
    Ok, im very, very confused..... Why are you people talking about a third star???? If we win the Scudetto, could we print the third start on our jersey, when legally it would be our 28th Scudetto??? If you are talking about putting a 3rd star somewhere in the halls of the stadium, where the only way to see it would be through clips on the YouTube Channel, then FUCK the Scudetto...... CL spot and Inter getting fucking relegated and not being able to come out of there for many seasons......
    I'm pretty sure we could print eight stars on our shirt if we wanted.

As far as I know it's not a Lega Calcio thing; someone correct me if I'm wrong.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
    Jul 5, 2011
    I'm pretty sure we could print eight stars on our shirt if we wanted.

As far as I know it's not a Lega Calcio thing; someone correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yup, no rules.

Uruguay have fake stars on their shirt

true story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)