Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (4 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I got a little more than my own opinion to go on here, don't you think?

I have the fact that you would pass up a scudetto to see inter go down. That's really all I need.
And YOU say that is because i hate inter more than i love Juve, and i dont get this. Why get all froggy about this because you cannot process any other reason some of us would want that to happen?

I hate inter and i want their team to sodomise each other and die of AIDS,i want them to go sterile and never reproduce ever again,i want things like that to happen because i hate inter.

Wanting inter to go to serie B does not mean i hate them more than i love juve. I want us to be better than them in all possible scenarios/stats and them getting dumped down to serie b would be sweet. A lot of you can say 'inter is a small club' and stuff like that but the fact is they are a miserable pathetic embarassing club that butt raped us unfairly and winning the scudetto is not enough payback (talking about just one scudetto,this year's)

I would gladly finish 2nd this season if it means inter going to B and their team getting ripped off. Its should always be 2 eyes for an eye.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I want us to win the Scudetto. Screw having Merda in Serie B, it's always fun to destroy them.

I only care about Juve whatever happens with insignificant loser clubs like Inter is none of my concern.

So in short, I'd rather we win our 30th Scudetto thank you very much.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
I would happily finish 16th as long as Inter was 17th.
If we finish 16th is it that much better than 17th ? They'll take consolation in the fact that we're only one spot above them.

But then again, I know you're just a glorified troll.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WΏΏdy;3341178 said:
And YOU say that is because i hate inter more than i love Juve, and i dont get this. Why get all froggy about this because you cannot process any other reason some of us would want that to happen?

I hate inter and i want their team to sodomise each other and die of AIDS,i want them to go sterile and never reproduce ever again,i want things like that to happen because i hate inter.

Wanting inter to go to serie B does not mean i hate them more than i love juve. I want us to be better than them in all possible scenarios/stats and them getting dumped down to serie b would be sweet. A lot of you can say 'inter is a small club' and stuff like that but the fact is they are a miserable pathetic embarassing club that butt raped us unfairly and winning the scudetto is not enough payback (talking about just one scudetto,this year's)

I would gladly finish 2nd this season if it means inter going to B and their team getting ripped off. Its should always be 2 eyes for an eye.
It wouldn't be "our" revenge, though, it would be something they did to themselves because they suck. The only thing Juventus can to do fuck with Inter is to start winning again. That, and hopefully stick it to 'em in the justice system.

On a side note, I'm loving what you wrote about Inter and what you want to see happen to them :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It wouldn't be "our" revenge, though, it would be something they did to themselves because they suck. The only thing Juventus can to do fuck with Inter is to start winning again. That, and hopefully stick it to 'em in the justice system.
Although i did mention that it would be sweet to see inter dumped to B 'fair and square' you just missed my point, my point about who and what really was petty and lame.

On a side note, I'm loving what you wrote about Inter and what you want to see happen to them :D
TBH i thought you would say i went too far on the aids and die thingy :D good to have you on board on that though :D

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
WΏΏdy;3341206 said:
Although i did mention that it would be sweet to see inter dumped to B 'fair and square' you just missed my point, my point about who and what really was petty and lame.

TBH i thought you would say i went too far on the aids and die thingy :D good to have you on board on that though :D
haha it got too graphic so I stopped reading midway :p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
WΏΏdy;3341206 said:
Are you still on that? I called what you said to 'generous88' petty and lame, because it was.

Now you wanna call everything I say petty and lame, because I hurt your feelings or something? It's fine with me, I really don't care.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Why attempt petty domination-techniques? They truly are lame..

If you would rather see Inter get relegated than Juve winning a freakin' SCUDETTO, which is one of the most important things we could ever do; win the Serie-A, then you truly hate Inter more than you love Juve.

It's as clear as day.

Winning the title is a beautiful, truly wonderful thing. It's only rivalled by winning the CL.

Inter being relegated might benefit us, but nothing will be more beneficial to Juventus than getting to wear that scudetto on our jersey again. It it raises the status and importance of the club, it attracts great players, it increases our fanbase, it makes us sell more merchandise, and it could attract more capital and investment.

If you really love Juve more than you hate inter, then that is what you want to see happen. End of story.
Surely being champions is the most beneficial thing for the club but seeing inter relegated and humiliated is the most emotionally satisfactory for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)