Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (4 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I want to see Inter in Serie B. How sweet would that be?

I'd easily accept 2nd or 3rd to see them in Serie B.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Inter have never been into Serie B, it's the only thing they brag about these days. Just think about it.

We end up 2nd or 3rd, still strong financially we can win it next season while they're rotting in Serie B.

P.S. I hate Milan much more than Inter but I wouldn't choose the same option if It was Milan. I'd definitely prefer to win a scudetto, simply, because Serie B means nothing, they've been there before.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Inter have never been into Serie B, it's the only thing they brag about these days. Just think about it.

We end up 2nd or 3rd, still strong financially we can win it next season while they're rotting in Serie B.

P.S. I hate Milan much more than Inter but I wouldn't choose the same option if It was Milan. I'd definitely prefer to win a scudetto, simply, because Serie B means nothing, they've been there before.
Who gives a shit about what an interista is saying, anyways?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I have my own reasons. I have Merda fans to laugh at every weekend watching Juve in Serie A while they suffer to find live streams of Inter Serie B games.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
2nd and Inter relegated....... We are the only ones that are counting 29 Scudetos. Officialy we have 27, so we need 3 more for the 3rd star. Lets finish 2nd and inter relegated and then we'll think about the 3rd star.....

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I can live with not winning the scudetto for another year...would love to see merda in B fair and square.

yeah yeah my hate for inter is more than my love for juve and blah blah blah

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
WΏΏdy;3340826 said:
I can live with not winning the scudetto for another year...would love to see merda in B fair and square.

yeah yeah my hate for inter is more than my love for juve and blah blah blah

You're excused, everybody knows you're a fuck up.:D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Inter ruined at least a decade, at least one star.
They have dealed a decisive strike on our us, that nearly destroyed us forever, at least that was their intention and on their support jumped the majority of serie A and the Italian nation.

And all that completely unjustified and only because we were better and we were winning and there was no other way to take us down.
Our chances to become competitive ever again are very small and our prestige has been wounded for ever.

One scudetoo or 2, even 3 mean nothing for the decisive blow we have suffered.
Even yet one moe year away from year also means nothing for me.
As at this state, we cant do nothing but earn a few more cash for the traitors Agnelis pocket.

But bring down Inter to serie B, the only big club who has never been to serie B ever before and probably the one who deserve it the most, is exactly what every pure heart Juventino ought to aspire, at almost any cost...

We are delusional if you think that every will care if we get our scudetti back.
Haters ALWAYS gonna hate us and they will always gonna believe that those were stolen in the first place and many more.
Those scudetti mean nothing for Inter fans, the plan was to remove us from the picture as a competitive team and they have succeded. And Milan helped them and they both profit out of this.
We stretch it as much as we could, stop serie A and take them down with us, but instead we gave the the advantage and a decade lead to catch up, with an incompetent helm and and owners who only want to milk our jersey and history.

I feel sorry and i am ashamed for the 29 glory hunters/voters who are so easily bought with a meangless title and are ready to forget and forgive the devastating, nearly deadly blow that was dealt on us...

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I know this is different, but winning the scudetto would show the whole world we're back. Inte gets relegated and what? We laugh for a couple months? I couldn't care less about Inter as long as they aren't the ones winning it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter ruined at least a decade, at least one star.
They have dealed a decisive strike on our us, that nearly destroyed us forever, at least that was their intention and on their support jumped the majority of serie A and the Italian nation.

And all that completely unjustified and only because we were better and we were winning and there was no other way to take us down.
Our chances to become competitive ever again are very small and our prestige has been wounded for ever.

One scudetoo or 2, even 3 mean nothing for the decisive blow we have suffered.
Even yet one moe year away from year also means nothing for me.
As at this state, we cant do nothing but earn a few more cash for the traitors Agnelis pocket.

But bring down Inter to serie B, the only big club who has never been to serie B ever before and probably the one who deserve it the most, is exactly what every pure heart Juventino ought to aspire, at almost any cost...

We are delusional if you think that every will care if we get our scudetti back.
Haters ALWAYS gonna hate us and they will always gonna believe that those were stolen in the first place and many more.
Those scudetti mean nothing for Inter fans, the plan was to remove us from the picture as a competitive team and they have succeded. And Milan helped them and they both profit out of this.
We stretch it as much as we could, stop serie A and take them down with us, but instead we gave the the advantage and a decade lead to catch up, with an incompetent helm and and owners who only want to milk our jersey and history.

I feel sorry and i am ashamed for the 29 glory hunters/voters who are so easily bought with a meangless title and are ready to forget and forgive the devastating, nearly deadly blow that was dealt on us...
says the guy that complains when money isn't well spent. :lol: You would forgo millions more from the CL and another title just to prove a point.

Pride. :sergio:

It's time to move on, do our talking on the pitch instead of hoping some judge makes a decision somewhere.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

I know this is different, but winning the scudetto would show the whole world we're back. Inte gets relegated and what? We laugh for a couple months? I couldn't care less about Inter as long as they aren't the ones winning it.
:tup:

It would just confirm we didn't need any help what so ever in reclaiming our rightful spot in italy. For me, winning the scudetto & celebrating it with a 3rd star would printed on the jersey's would be a bigger fuck you to inter & the rest of italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)