Scudetto + Inter stay up, or 2nd and Inter relegated? (5 Viewers)

Which would you prefer?

• Win the scudetto but Inter stay in Serie A

• Come 2nd/3rd and Inter get relegated

• I want Inter to go down so badly that I'd miss out on a CL spot to see it happen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Scudetto all the way Baby.

Third star :tuttosport: I don't care for that shitty club, sooner or later the truth will be unveiled.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd rather win the Scudetto. Would mean a lot more and Inter will still end up in a pretty bad position anyways.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    In hindsight, maybe a more balance poll would have been CL spot + Inter stay up / no CL spot + Inter relegated.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    In hindsight, maybe a more balance poll would have been CL spot + Inter stay up / no CL spot + Inter relegated.
    I hear you. I still think most people would go for us getting the CL spot though, we hate inter but we love Juve more :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Voting for Inter B and us ending 2' is so stupid!.. Dont doubt my HATE to inter.. But I can tell you that MY LOVE for Juventus is greater than anything els.. I'm voting for a Scudetto and let inter stay here so we can fuck em all over again..

ForzaJuve!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    There is really only one choice here. Shame on anyone who doesn't pick the scudetto.

This club hasn't seen silverware since B, it's about fucking time.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Finish 2nd and see the Merda rats go to B. The thing is, they don't have any players of good quality with enough love to their club, Schneider, Cesar, Lucio, Pazzini and Forlan would all leave, the rest are going to retire anyways. I seriously think Inter would have a hard time going from B to A in a single season :D.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    I prefer to see us winning scudetto and inter relegating at the same time. It would be a joy i couldn't describe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Scudetto, I don't care about anyone else after that. Inter are killing themselves anyway, like that snake that exploded trying to eat an alligator.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    fuck Inter.....but i want that scudetto

Inter will slip into chaos once again,Moratti simply can't keep his cuntface out of team affairs

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    I prefer to see us winning scudetto and inter relegating at the same time. It would be a joy i couldn't describe.
    when i seen Hearts win the cup for the first time in my lifetime it was fantastic,the fact that Hibs had been relegated the week before made it even sweeter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)