Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (4 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I still think the media are attacking us though.
They absolutely are. Particularly in regards to stretching the facts to fabricate stories and implications way beyond anything being investigated.

Jealousy is an incessant bitch.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
now there's an article on TS mentioning a inter-Lecce 1-0 game where inter players agreed to a "deal" but it didn't work out. They bet on over.

Bobo Vieri was involved apparently. EX-JUVE player. :D

oh but he was at inter. :p

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
now there's an article on TS mentioning a inter-Lecce 1-0 game where inter players agreed to a "deal" but it didn't work out. They bet on over.

Bobo Vieri was involved apparently. EX-JUVE player. :D

oh but he was at inter. :p
as a player? just 10 years late there.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
This is getting ridiculous. Italy need to reduce the amount of lower league teams, enough of these 3 groups in these lega pro leagues. They need to follow suite of how the league 1-2-3 are I England and not have 3 groups in each damn division. Cuts down the team yes but cuts down the amount of games unfortunately but on the other hand easier to control illegal activities.

Dec 31, 2008
Right now it's mostly the media scaremongering all over the place because it's a big development, and the ringleader (Gazzetta) is already known to be very bad when it comes to objectively reporting on Juve. I'm fairly sure the local media in most countries know little about what is going on, I've already seen comments from fans of clubs from different leagues mistake this for Juventus being accused of match fixing again.
Cheers Sal. Fuck Gazzetta, cocksuckers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)