Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (6 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #103
    Look at the Napoli fans commenting: "So what? He was furious because they didn't get a goal, and he celebrated in this way" :howler:

Disgusting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    For those who didn't understand, that's from Napoli-Lecce.

The result was 3:1 with seven minutes to go and Cavani made it 4:1. Watch Napoli goalkeeper's reaction when his teammate made it 4:1.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And Lucarelli knows what's happening and tells De Sanctis that there are still 7-8 minutes left. Then Lecce did score and make it 4:2.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    You have know idea how much I wish there is something to it.
    Hard to prove unless they intercepted some previous calls.

Look at how the Napoli fans are finding excuses for De Sanctis' reaction. "Oh, we were under pressure, we missed so many chances, De Sanctis was mad for the missed chances and his reaction was more of a fucking finally we score". De Sanctis can always use that or another pathetic excuse.
    As if the result was 0:0 and not 3:1 with 7 minutes to go.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    ROFL @ the deluded Napoli fans. That is damning shit right there, why the fuck would De Sanctis be pissed off if they make the score 4-1? Man some of the fans of other Serie A clubs live in la la land, to them no one else is corrupt besides Juve. I fucking hope they are relegated to Serie D, filthy scum.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I came to this thread to solely post that video, I will do it anyways because the one who has been posted in this thread has been made private/taken down, so here it is again:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    It's clearly the same game. The stewards have hoods and umbrellas up from the rain in the stand next to where Napoli score, then when they pan around to the bench you can see they have umbrellas up and you can see the Lecce staff, then when they zoom into De Sanctis and Lucarelli they are wet and the other guy and steward have their hoods up.

Although we know that it rains a lot in Napoli, usually with potentially deadly consequences :D

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #118
    Ok, it's real:

De Sanctis: "The Lecce-video? It was a gesture of relief. Afterwards, I was celebrating in the dressing room."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)