Scommessopoli : 2009-2010 betting Scandal in Italy (yes, this again :sergio:) (41 Viewers)

Do you think Conte is guilty of knowing about match-fixing and not reporting it?

• Yes

• No

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I was looking forward to this summer, I tought it will be great summer to read about new Juve signings and relaxed wait for new season with great players.Instaed the stupid idiots Italiens do this sensationalist shit and this shit of a scandal.Idiots, every country has mafia in football, but only Italians do this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's kind of a sad media pissing contest.

Mario Monti should have suggested suspending all newspapers for 2-3 years instead. :pado:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I was looking forward to this summer, I tought it will be great summer to read about new Juve signings and relaxed wait for new season with great players.Instaed the stupid idiots Italiens do this sensationalist shit and this shit of a scandal.Idiots, every country has mafia in football, but only Italians do this.
in holland a journalist was making articles about how whole dutch league is almost fixed.
what does everyone do in Holland ignore him and act like nothing happens :tup:

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Nobody can convince me that there are no fixed matches in other leagues. I have personally received an inside info on several occassions for a fixed outcome of the match HT- FT for many major european leagues.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Media will come up with Juve links until they have actually something true to write. They will not even mention if the trial has happened if no-one from Juve has something to do with it. Pathetic losers

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The media basically pissed on Gigi, trying to intimidate him by showing they can make life difficult for him if he didn't shut up about Scommessopoli being a media witch-hunt.

This is big-time intimidation perpetrated by the media against individuals speaking out against them, no question. The papers are acting like a crime syndicate themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)