[SCO] Scottish Premier league (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's obsessed with you way much more than you think or know.
Its great that Rangers bang on about not caring about Aberdeen and talking down the rivalry, while at the same time going on and on about us.

And he sent me a PM most days recently, none of which I bothered to open.

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #263
    sometimes you just gotta smile and wave and leave the idiots to their delusions

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #268
    cheers angela, was a really poor game tbh. first half hearts were poor in possesion, st mirren ahd more of the ball but never looked threatening at all, which is just as well because when they finally exerted some preassure in the second half goalkeeper basso looked as dodgy as a hibs keeper in a derby game.......well maybe not that bad but compared to the keppers we have had the last 15 years it was poor.

still good to grind it out when we are poor, also the first time in ages i remember both hearts and juve getting a good result in the same day

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Forza the Dons! Enjoy your trip Juve-Red!
    Can't wait, fly out first thing on Wednesday.

cheers angela, was a really poor game tbh. first half hearts were poor in possesion, st mirren ahd more of the ball but never looked threatening at all, which is just as well because when they finally exerted some preassure in the second half goalkeeper basso looked as dodgy as a hibs keeper in a derby game.......well maybe not that bad but compared to the keppers we have had the last 15 years it was poor.

still good to grind it out when we are poor, also the first time in ages i remember both hearts and juve getting a good result in the same day
    Did Stewart dive? I haven't seen it yet but folk seem pretty pissed off about the incident.

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #270
    Can't wait, fly out first thing on Wednesday.

Did Stewart dive? I haven't seen it yet but folk seem pretty pissed off about the incident.
    they are pissed that they were appealing every time they got in teh box and got pissed that we were awarded one, there WAS contact, it was minimal but from experience it is easy to go down when you are runing full-pelt and someone touches you. it was a soft penalty but it was a penalty

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    they are pissed that they were appealing every time they got in teh box and got pissed that we were awarded one, there WAS contact, it was minimal but from experience it is easy to go down when you are runing full-pelt and someone touches you. it was a soft penalty but it was a penalty
    Fair enough.

I'm sure St. Mirren will get all the decisions next week against Aberdeen to make up for it. :(

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #272
    let me be the first to congratulate teh hobo's for their fine win against rangers that takes them top, well done

i am just back from hearts spanking falkirk....well 4-0 up and cruising when i seen one of the worst offside decisions in living memory,plus from where i was sitting their 2nd had more than a whiff of offside about it too.

anyway 6 wins out of 7 games, the JT's are hitting form

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #274
    well done man, and well done to both forces of darkness in the CL

ok i need to go shower now

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #276
    Cheers min.

I never wish the OF well and I'm always pissed off when they win.
    aye but its been a great few weeks for scottish football, as much as i hate the old firm its great to see our teams doing so well.

plus it could all help our co-efficient, meaning more teams in europe, less qualifying games, more chance of making it, more success.......meaning a boost in our co-efficient,etc.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)