[SCO] Scottish Premier league (1 Viewer)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
Listened to the Hearts v Rangers game on the radio...had to laugh at Billy Dodds after Rangers made it 2-1..."I really fear for Hearts...if Rangers get another now with the momentum they are building then Hearts could find themselves getting a good drubbing..........OOOHHH!!!!!!.............PENALTY FOR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!......

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
...I made the call already...letting Brewster go, even though he's 52, wasn't smart...
Letting him go was one thing, not having a replacement lined up was foolish.

However I don't think we missed Brewster yesterday because we created the chances, we just didn't take them. The midfield is the problem.

Still, I'm sure Tango enjoyed working on his tan in Majorca over the international break when he should have been working with the players.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Listened to the Hearts v Rangers game on the radio...had to laugh at Billy Dodds after Rangers made it 2-1..."I really fear for Hearts...if Rangers get another now with the momentum they are building then Hearts could find themselves getting a good drubbing..........OOOHHH!!!!!!.............PENALTY FOR HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!......
The ref gave a penalty against rangers?? WOW!:shocked:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Couldn't have done without Rangers losing to Hearts from Aberdeens perspective. Means that when we play them next week they will have lost consecutive games and so we will get the backlash.

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #232
    That was a good result for the Jambos yesterday. I wonder if Bozi has recovered from celebrating yet?
    just finished celebrating now, anyone got a pot of coffee?:coffee:

Speaking of Bozi, where is he? He hasn't posted in a while.
    having trouble since i left my old ISP, finally getting it sorted out but am going on holiday for a week. back on the 1st of october:smoke:

damn i miss this place

was even better watching it, great performance and finally the JT's play to the potential we know they have, if only we can find some consistency and vlad stops intefering we have a run of games that are all very winable and we can put our shoddy start behind us

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    just finished celebrating now, anyone got a pot of coffee?:coffee:
    Here you go!

having trouble since i left my old ISP, finally getting it sorted out but am going on holiday for a week. back on the 1st of october:smoke:

damn i miss this place
    Enjoy your holiday! Don't forget to come back though!

was even better watching it, great performance and finally the JT's play to the potential we know they have, if only we can find some consistency and vlad stops intefering we have a run of games that are all very winable and we can put our shoddy start behind us
    How long did it take for your mates to revive you? - when you fainted at the ref giving a PK against rangers.( :shocked: )

juve_step

Jul 5, 2006
    Juventus and rangers are alike in many ways... Both are the most hated club in their home countries and both are the most successful clubs sides in their own domestic league championship forza juvegers!

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Juventus and rangers are alike in many ways... Both are the most hated club in their home countries and both are the most successful clubs sides in their own domestic league championship forza juvegers!
    Juventus' success is in a competitive league and was not based on religious hatred.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)