[SCO] Scottish Premier league (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When going to Glasgow for the Scotland game, I made made it 5 minutes into the city before getting held up by a fucking marching band, Rutherglen Loyal or whtever it was.

Disgusting.

I hate Glasgow.
Thats funny, i have lived in Glasgow all of my life and never been stopped by a marching band :disagree:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Hey everyone, first time poster:cool:

Just want to say come on the dons against Motherwell on Saturday. Seve's back 2-0 the dons. Miller and Seve to score:D
Welcome to the forums! :pint:

Thats funny, i have lived in Glasgow all of my life and never been stopped by a marching band :disagree:
I have! It's a pain! You can't get across the street for them and crowds line the streets and you can't get past them! It took Mum and I ages to get our shopping done! NEVER AGAIN! We started to go down the coast to Ayr thereafter.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have! It's a pain! You can't get across the street for them and crowds line the streets and you can't get past them! It took Mum and I ages to get our shopping done! NEVER AGAIN! We started to go down the coast to Ayr thereafter.
i guess i'm avoiding the right places then ;)

I hope everyone here watched the match last night, i'm feeling the effects of it today :yuck:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I missed it - I came in just in time to see the "Highlights". It was a good result for Scotland and Italy.:weee: I hope France will lose a few more points, though the only chance they would do so is against Ukraine.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
i still havent decided who i want through the group. Of course i want Scotland to go through but after that I luv the Azzuri, but my grandmother is French so its a strange group for me.

does anybody know if the top two in the groups goes straight through or is there a play-off with all the second placed teams?

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #212
    well thats bacause you are the big-red faced drummer at the front:p

When going to Glasgow for the Scotland game, I made made it 5 minutes into the city before getting held up by a fucking marching band, Rutherglen Loyal or whtever it was.

Disgusting.

I hate Glasgow.
    gotta go through there tomorrow to teh passport office, forgot to renew my passport so have to make the trek through.

taking a vat of alcohol gel and dettol wipes to make sure i dont catch anything

I hope everyone here watched the match last night, i'm feeling the effects of it today :yuck:
    me, my mate, my missus, several bottles of beer and...em...some herbal refreshment, lovely evening, bad waking up for work this morning

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Confirmation that Scottish refs probably are more incompetent than they are biased. I give you Mr Stuart Dougal, refereeing Turkey v Hungary.

Idiot.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    He works shifts in a hospital so not seeing him for a couple of days is normal. However, if he went to watch the Jam tarts at Tynecastle, he will have went out celebrating their win and may still be hungover!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)