[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2015/2016 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
First league loss on Saturday, but Celtic only drew, so limited damage done.

Ward

Logan-Taylor-Quinn-Considine

Jack-Shinnie

Hayes--McLean--McGinn

Parker​

Nothingy performance in the first half. Lucky to only be one down.

More conviction in the second half and should have got a draw out of the game.

McInnes had his off-night against Hibs and the players had theirs in the first half against ICT.

Was bound to be a lull at some point - just hope lessons have been learnt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
What the feck happened to Aberdeen this weekend?!

Left them off my coupon last week, as I had a feeling ICT might do something, but thought it would be a comfortable Dons win today!

(In terms of Killie, we've actually been a lot better in recent weeks, but I still don't think Locke has any idea tactically - eg the cup game against Hearts, when we were up 2-1 with 5 mins to go and he switched from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2. We of course conceded two late goals...)

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Left them off my coupon last week, as I had a feeling ICT might do something, but thought it would be a comfortable Dons win today!

(In terms of Killie, we've actually been a lot better in recent weeks, but I still don't think Locke has any idea tactically - eg the cup game against Hearts, when we were up 2-1 with 5 mins to go and he switched from 4-5-1 to 4-4-2. We of course conceded two late goals...)
They faced quality opposition

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just a freak game.

We defended set-pieces poorly, so deserved to lose, but without being ridiculously unlucky, we wouldn't have conceded more than three in the game and generally would only expect to concede two from the number of chances St. Johnstone had.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Well, @Red a good result tonight.

But if you go on to win it, you have to thank Killie. Drew with Celtic twice, lost to the Dons twice.

So basically 10 points thanks to the mighty Ayrshire Killie.

(Gary Locke finally gone, thank feck!)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Aye, Kilmarnock are doing their bit.

Really hope you pick up enough points to send Utd straight down.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a game that many people are over-analysing.

Until we scored, we did nothing. Celtic had the ball, but didn't make chances.

We scored a couple (for no reason) and that chanced the game.

We then played an excellent second half where there was more chance of us scoring again than Celtic recovering.

And it was all done against the officials. We should have had a penalty and Celtic should have had two players sent off. Par for the course.

Just think what it would be like if the refs weren't out to get Celtic...

Cunts.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that was possibly the tamest performance I've ever seen from Celtic.

Complete lack of pace or aggression or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Scott Brown get more and more irate and Aberdeen players took it in turns to knock him over in the centre circle.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Well this is a bit worrying.

I don't watch much Scottish football these days, only saw 3/4 games last season and they were bigger ones. This is a different Celtic and a different Rangers from last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Well fuck me sideways.

Embarrassing.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Best team won, which if I was a Celtic fan I would be very worried/embarrassed about.

I don't think Deila will be around next season.

Rangers played some good football, they were better than I expected. Equally Celtic were much worse than I expected (I don't watch much Scottish football particularly the old firm).

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Best team won, which if I was a Celtic fan I would be very worried/embarrassed about.

I don't think Deila will be around next season.

Rangers played some good football, they were better than I expected. Equally Celtic were much worse than I expected (I don't watch much Scottish football particularly the old firm).
Think this will be the excuse needed to punt Deila. The huns were definitely the better team which as you say is worrying. You never know though, could be the kick up the arse we need.

That wee teenager doing the shhhhhhhh motion after scoring his penalty :Lol: Nice attempt at currying favour but next time try not to look like such a pussy when you're doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)