[SCO] Scottish Premier league 2010/2011 (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
nah the victim of bigoted abuse...giving out bigoted abuse is almost too good to be true,apparently the boards of Rangers and Celtic have both seen the footage and the Rangers board are demanding action be taken

but of course it has to be played right so lennon can still walk away "the victim of hate crime"

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 1, 2002
nah the victim of bigoted abuse...giving out bigoted abuse is almost too good to be true,apparently the boards of Rangers and Celtic have both seen the footage and the Rangers board are demanding action be taken

but of course it has to be played right so lennon can still walk away "the victim of hate crime"
There's nothing to be seen.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004

Lennon is the victim of a hate crime, hes had bullets posted to him and threats made on his life since he joined celtic and was forced to leave the Northern Ireland National team.

That can't be disputed and shouldn't be ignored just because you don't like the guy.

I've always hated him but do feel sorry for him and no person should have to put up with that for going out and doing his job.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i felt sorry for Lennon the Celtic player,i feel nothing but disdain for Lennon the Celtic manager

i ahve been saying for weeks that i cannot wait for this season to end,the bad feeling surrounding our game has been brought about by Lennon,his insinuations,accusations and general disregard for everyone in the Scottish game. the only good thing Lennon has done is unite the Celtic support,unfortunately it has united them into a group of paranoid,deluded buch of P-P-P-IRA singing bigots. the exact same people they claim to be protecting themselves from.

the accusations started to bring to the boil all the bad feeling that has emerged this season,i think Lennon is a petulant,egotistical,thuggish little prick but of course nobody can say that or else they will be labelled a bigot

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i felt sorry for Lennon the Celtic player,i feel nothing but disdain for Lennon the Celtic manager
Lennon the player who called Aberdeen fans sheep shaggers in front of 60,000 witnesses?

That, of course, is witty banter.

Wonder if it would be considered banter if I called Lennon a fenian cunt in front of 60,000 people?

i ahve been saying for weeks that i cannot wait for this season to end,the bad feeling surrounding our game has been brought about by Lennon,his insinuations,accusations and general disregard for everyone in the Scottish game. the only good thing Lennon has done is unite the Celtic support,unfortunately it has united them into a group of paranoid,deluded buch of P-P-P-IRA singing bigots. the exact same people they claim to be protecting themselves from.
Celtic fans have been like that as long as I can remember, so I don't see what difference Lennon has made.

the accusations started to bring to the boil all the bad feeling that has emerged this season,i think Lennon is a petulant,egotistical,thuggish little prick but of course nobody can say that or else they will be labelled a bigot
It really bugs me that you can only be offensive about males WASPs, or you will be labelled a bigot/sexist/racist etc..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
just rumours,Ogleby is said to have "found it" (aye right) and shown it to Black,but a bouncer clocked them and called the police. both players were drug tested and came back clean

but then again this is speculation i picked up from Kickback

my own theory is that it was highly suspicious that Ogleby,a Welsh under 19 player witha great promise was released by (?) Coventry and this may point to the reason. i do believe that Black was the innocent party in all of this as seemingly he got into a major fight with his brother a few weeks back over his brothers drug use (Black wore a wrist strap for a few weeks with no official explanation)

as for O'Connor? well the rumours flying round a few years back was that Hibs had received an offer from Moscow for him<O'Connor (with his well worn coke habit) didn't want to go...one failed "random" drugs test at the club and he was on his way to Russia.

still find it funny as fuck that a professional footballer ran away from the police and got caught:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What aren't Celtic fans demanding Lennon be sacked for not winning the title?

They wanted Strachan sacked constantly, despite him winning three titles in a row.

I'm sure it's for completely non bigoted reasons. :rolleyes:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
@Red-the Celtic fans have always been paranoid and a little over the top but this season there has beena real hatred for Scotland coming from them and Lennon has been the main cheerleader.

still no newspaper reports of the Celtic fans behaviour at Tynecastle as expected

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
just rumours,Ogleby is said to have "found it" (aye right) and shown it to Black,but a bouncer clocked them and called the police. both players were drug tested and came back clean

but then again this is speculation i picked up from Kickback

my own theory is that it was highly suspicious that Ogleby,a Welsh under 19 player witha great promise was released by (?) Coventry and this may point to the reason.
Same way Tommy Wright was mysteriously released from his Aberdeen contract, supposedly (I believe it is true).

as for O'Connor? well the rumours flying round a few years back was that Hibs had received an offer from Moscow for him<O'Connor (with his well worn coke habit) didn't want to go...one failed "random" drugs test at the club and he was on his way to Russia.

still find it funny as fuck that a professional footballer ran away from the police and got caught:lol:
:howler:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
What aren't Celtic fans demanding Lennon be sacked for not winning the title?

They wanted Strachan sacked constantly, despite him winning three titles in a row.

I'm sure it's for completely non bigoted reasons. :rolleyes:
god knows but of course Lennon is hated only because he is a Northern Irish catholic and no other reason,not like the much loved and respected Martin O'Neill the...em..Northern Irish catholic

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy on the drugs...this may be the real reason Kello was dropped for a few weeks,though this is PURE speculation

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
@Red-the Celtic fans have always been paranoid and a little over the top but this season there has beena real hatred for Scotland coming from them and Lennon has been the main cheerleader.
You may be right, but I haven't really noticed that.

All just seems to me that their normal behaviour has been slightly more pronounced than normal.

still no newspaper reports of the Celtic fans behaviour at Tynecastle as expected
Hearts should have put something up on their website or something.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
not 100% sure but teh rumours have been going round for a while

I ahve not seen Ogleby play but have heard he is pretty quick?

Lennon came out today to ask the Celtic fans to stop the pro-IRA singing (first time their conduct has been mentioned in the papers from what i have seen) and yodays Edinburgh Evening News are reporting that Hearts are considering cutting cetics ticket allocation for the next game following them assaulting police and the ballboys being pelted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)